nah healing blows.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hmmm I wonder what forum this is.....
Reply Quote
Highly overrated.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Healing is the most rewarding class. What other class has people pay you to queu with them. I like the feeling of having others lives in my hands. I am God of Warcraft, I giveth and I taketh away.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
lol @ healustrious

Its almost a fast gkick out of the guild if you can't keep ppl alive X_X
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Priest
ask not what your heals can do for you, but what you can do for your heals....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Nope. Healing sucks. I prefer tanking as a shadow priest.
Reply Quote
94 Goblin Warlock
Nope.

Hate it.

Y'know from reading a lot of the threads in this forum I'm pretty sure this is actually a 100% accurate assessment on what most of them think of healing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Nope.

Hate it.

Y'know from reading a lot of the threads in this forum I'm pretty sure this is actually a 100% accurate assessment on what most of them think of healing.

Only when we have bad groups and tanks, and DPS that stand in everything bad
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Nope.

Hate it.

Nah, the vast majority of us love it. I know I do. I hate DPSing, it's so dull, and tanking is fun but gets samey, even as a monk. Healing, however, feels the most rewarding of all, often being the most dynamic experience of the three roles. We all have our aggravations, like DPS WHO INSIST ON STANDING IN EVERYTHING KLGHALKSHADF, but these pale in comparison to how much we enjoy healing.
Edited by Fistlobster on 1/28/2013 4:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I personally enjoy healing because that is what I started as. I do try out dps for fun / pve but always end up healing on mains.

I think healing is off putting playing with very narrow minded people such as the classic "Why didn't you heal me", from every idiot who doesn't understand that healing is about communication and synergy between the whole team.

We get mild perks from healing such as being needed more than dps and more a meta style gameplay in pve. (Not just a dps pumping out same rotation as every fight is very different for heals).

To all those who question if healing is right for them, just experiment with other specs /classes and find what you enjoy, because in the end if you're not happy what is the point ?
Reply Quote
56 Worgen Druid
I love healing! :)

Though I do fancy DPSing on my somewhat OP shadow priest now and again.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]