HORDE VS ALLIES ( NOTHIN NEW )

90 Goblin Warlock
ok so who on this server has the answer ... do you find the allies beating the crap out of you iin AV each time or do you find horde just #*%!*#%%#% the crap out BGS and making the allies pissed off they cant win or have a hard time winning
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
understand you i have idea no, elabrate ploxxx braah//
Reply Quote
Alliance is like a winner in AV .... But I don't really understand what you're talking about?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Yep, AV is pretty fun. The typical horde tactic is: "ALL PUSH NORTH GUYS. IGNORE EVERYTHING ELSE AND JUST GET TO VAN".

You'll have a few smart ones actually cap towers, and a group to kill Bal, but will leave absolutely no defense on towers, meaning a naked gnome warrior could simply waltz in and backcap everything.

Once the majority of everyone moves north, Mr. CAPS hero is barking orders and telling everyone to charge in and zerg Van. Of course, that never happens, with the exception of maybe a DK who thinks that because he's blood spec, he can take on the whole world. After he's one shotted, Van charges after the next poor soul while the small group runs back out of the base. By now, Van is spamming his famous catchphrase "You'll never get me out of my bunker, heathens!", while we've already engaged Drek with most towers down.

Mr. CAPS hero is furious at this point and has already resorted to calling everyone terrible while using the most foul language... then the game ends.

So yes, I love AV, and if you're a sneaky jerk like me, you'll backcap the north towers just to invoke more rage.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
@op

Statistics reported for 2011:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2187-Battleground-Horde-Alliance-Win-Ratio-Setup-of-the-Month

It's 2 years old, but I think the stats today would be similar to what is seen here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
TAG
Ehhh, hard to say. Per the forums all I see is people on both sides claiming that they always lose. I can say that on my 90 toons (Horde) wins are few and far between. Same applies for my pals.

However, on my alliance toons (which are only 85) wins are also rare, although whenever I lose on those characters they are very close losses that could have been won. They arent blow outs like they are on my lvl 90 Horde characters.

When i get around to leveling them I will be able to give a better assessment. But from what I have seen personally, at max level alliance dominates. So much to the point i have 4 friends who have faction changed just to farm honor and get good pvp gear. They claim aboyt a 70-80% alliance win ratio since they did the swap.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
silvermines is like the horde equivalent of AV imo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]