World PvP with Chillerace/Horde

90 Blood Elf Warlock
Alright so after some talk I've decided to mark Krasarang Wilds the new stop to hit on your World PvP adventures. Come chill with such peeps like Sir's Chillerace, Eliaegl, Elfy, Zonx, and MANY others. I've actually gotten requests from members of guilds alliance side to rally their members since they couldn't get their attention. So with my return let us return to some GOOD OL' FASHION World PvP with Darkspear's most interesting situation and the best Sirs' there are.

NOW JOIN US, and together we can world pvp and then talking smack on LS and forums!

~No need to fear, Sir Chillerace is here.

PS: Check out these sick beats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TfOZRYq_Ug
Edited by Chillerace on 2/6/2013 9:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
You forgot to mention how you whispered every member of my guild, multiple times.

It's annoying, please stop.
Edited by Modge on 1/27/2013 4:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Maybe you should help your guildies and they won't ask me to, and you guys finally came so cheers. I messaged each person once, and then 30 mins later your guy was still getting killed so I did it again, maybe you should come and help and it won't be annoying since he messaged you all already. Plus I wanted to fight the self-proclaimed 'Worlds pvp finest' which doesn't seem to world pvp at all when needed. Funny how it took 1 hour and two whispers per person to get you out there. Thus more reason to do this.

FYI: You all came with 10+ when I have 4 other people and we had a good game. =D
Edited by Chillerace on 1/27/2013 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I approve of this PvP.

Ill see you around there some more Sir Chillerace.

~Ðeaven
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I approve of this PvP.

Ill see you around there some more Sir Chillerace.

~Ðeaven

Thanks man! I enjoyed going against you guys a lot, even though I was creamed 24-7 =D.
Edited by Chillerace on 1/27/2013 7:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Alliance gets a 1% buff and the horde get a 25% buff, trololo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Imo, when the Horde get the 25% buff, it makes it more of a challenge and makes it more fun.

~Ðeaven
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Glad to see you back, removed you from battletag thinking you weren't going to return. And when you said 'sir style', I kind of expected it to be everyone running around in suits, monocles, and diamond tipped canes. Quite disappointed. But either way, welcome back, sir.

*tips top hat*
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Alright so after some talk I've decided to mark Krasarang Wilds the new stop to hit on your World PvP adventures. Come chill with such peeps like Sir's Chillerace, Eliaegl, Elfy, Zonx, and MANY others. I've actually gotten requests from members of guilds alliance side to rally their members since they couldn't get their attention. So with my return let us return to some GOOD OL' FASHION World PvP with Darkspear's most interesting situation and the best Sirs' there are.

NOW JOIN US, and together we can world pvp and then talking smack on LS and forums!

Just come to hellfire as usual. Its an unfair fight at krasarang if you dont have the buff. And some people get phased out because they didnt want to do the questing over there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock

Just come to hellfire as usual. Its an unfair fight at krasarang if you dont have the buff. And some people get phased out because they didnt want to do the questing over there.

What he really means is, "just come to hellfire so we can wait by the the dark portal and 40 v 1 every time someone ports"
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/28/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Grant

Don't pin me on statistics but the word is that the horde:alliance ratio is 1:4 right? Theoretically at any given time when there is one horde there is four alliance. I draw attention and control a tower in Krasarang I get a +bonus. If I go to a tower in Hellfire and there is four alliance defending they all have a +5%bonus together equaling +20%.
Edited by Bustt on 1/28/2013 5:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

What he really means is, "just come to hellfire so we can wait by the the dark portal and 40 v 1 every time someone ports"

we dont camp the portal entrance. Usually its group from another server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/28/2013 08:00 AMPosted by Bustt

Don't [i]pin[/pin] me on statistics but the word is that the horde:alliance ratio is 1:4 right? Theoretically at any given time when there is one horde there is four alliance. I draw attention and control a tower in Krasarang I get a +bonus. If I go to a tower in Hellfire and there is four alliance defending they all have a +5%bonus together equaling +20%.

we hang in thrallmar now. We only go towers if one gets taken. Then its back to thrallmar sitting on that hill. Those bats are so annoying lol and the guards stun after stun.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stay away from my guildies Chillerace. Find friends elsewhere! They are mine. I know there cool n all but just stay away please.
Reply Quote
01/28/2013 07:01 AMPosted by Grant
Just come to hellfire as usual. Its an unfair fight at krasarang if you dont have the buff.
Two things wrong with this. 1. The towers in hellfire give you a damage buff too, and 2. there is no such thing as unfair in World PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
The entire argument is academic.

The new "zone" in 5.2 won't allow flying mounts. Because of that, it will be the default go-to spot for World PvP, and new dailies will make it populated.

Hopefully they make it less of a joke than the molten front was. I could literally disengage across that entire zone.

I cannot wait for the new zone, if it's like old time it's gonna be UNREAL. I also hope everyone else looks foward to it and we can have a fair and even fight.

Also HF is not a pvp zone atm worthy of this expansion. Tis not on our level and I don't waltz into Westfall or wetlands looking to start pvp battles. Only thing different is you have towers to grab that don't really do anything anymore. So that's why HF is redic.

Now all others can join the Sirs and become a Sir yourself!

Glad to see you back, removed you from battletag thinking you weren't going to return. And when you said 'sir style', I kind of expected it to be everyone running around in suits, monocles, and diamond tipped canes. Quite disappointed. But either way, welcome back, sir.

*tips top hat*

=p thanks. *Tips hat*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]