Latency - How widespread on Staghelm

90 Gnome Mage
Just curious if anyone else on server has gotten sucked into the interweb blackhole known as Cogentco servers. Basically it makes anything but simple questing or killing one mob at a time (if you are lucky) the only possible actions in game. Raiding/dungs/scenarios/challenges/pvp all result in ungodly latency.

Has anyone tried any potential work-arounds/solutions other than Smoothping? Any success talking to your ISP to get rerouted away from the failbot servers??

If you are unaware of the issue and curious to read up on it: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7593741008?page=65

Just know you aren't alone and right now Blizz has taken the wait and see what the other companies are doing.....
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
You're not the only one, my latency has been !@#$ for the past 2 months.
Reply Quote
I find this happening..Randomly my latency will shoot from around 20-25 to 200 then to 300 and goes up to around 600, then I restart my client and it goes from that 600 range back down to my low 20s I'm used too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]