Healing question!

90 Human Hunter
Hello I am currently leveling 3 healing classes. 1. Druid 2. Priest and 3. Holy Pally. I am enjoying ALL of them. My question is are all of these viable at end game? I keep hearing Druids are way behind in terms of healing, Holy pally is more pvp and I am looking to do more PVE content and Priest is good but I have seen SOOOOOO many (I primarily do LFR but occasionally PUG) Could I get some help? I have read through each classes threads I see alot about Nerfs and stuff. I just really would like to know are they all Viable and if so what is each classes role with in the raid. (group heals, tank ect..) Any help is appreciated :)
Reply Quote
All are viable for PvE, especially if you aren't in a bleeding edge raiding guild. I'm biased, I love being a priest, even though I leveled one of every healer (except pali) to 90 before this guy, I kept wishing I was healing on him, so I powered through it again and he's now my best geared and most advanced 90.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Paladins aren't PVP based at all.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Damn that doesnt make this any easier ahaha I think i Enjoy the Druid and the Priest more for some reason pally doesnt seem as fluid healing but then again I dont think I have as many hours in to him healing as I do the others. They are all right around lvl 85 so i guess if I dont like one I can always level the other xD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Pally healing is a little clunky when you're first learning it (holy power is a clunky mechanic until you find a rhythm that works for you.) I had to relearn it when I came back to MoP, and I've only been raid healing on her (in non LFRs) for something like 5 weeks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
@Nasonia My bad! I spend alot of times on the forums and I guess most the stuff I was reading lead me to the conclusion they are used more often in PVP then PVE. I Rocked Holy Clear up to rag in Firelands on my Pally then i quit playing him. Any new info on the PVE side would be great :D
Reply Quote
They're all viable endgame. Both druids and priests are going through some changes right now (nerf/buff adjustments) and it'll take some time to shake that out. BUT they are both more awesome than paladins :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]