470 Ret Pally, Looking for new guild.

100 Blood Elf Paladin
Hello everyone. Looking to get into an active raiding guild. My current guild kinda died a month after MoP was released and they don't seem to be coming back for a while. I'm available Tuesday and Wednesday for raiding and I'm down for any challenge dungeons, heroics, even scenarios and LFR. Mainly group content

So yeah, looking to see raids while they're still current and hope that there's a guild that could use someone like me =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
What is your off spec? What times are you available for raiding? Are you wanting to faction change?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
Hello Hecklera, if you are open to faction changing, my guild Continental Types has just transferred to Proudmoore and we are looking for new raiders. We have been in existence since 2009, please check out my official post for a bit more back-story. Thank you for your time, and best of luck in your search.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7904390360
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Hecklera, what is your offspec? We're currently looking for a Prot Pally with DPS O/S for raiding on Wednesday nights @ 1am server and Sunday midnight server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]