Bleeding Hollow TRANSMOG Competition(prizes)

90 Blood Elf Rogue
I have questions about the contest in general, can we have more than one set (because I have a few different one's that are all pretty neat)? And do full tier sets count and if so will that effect originality? I could come in my full Bloodfang set, but that's so 6 years ago, don't get me wrong some sets are reeealllly nice, but don't really take much creative thought, just some grinding.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
I suppose you could have one set per category. And to answer the teir question, were looking for creativity. You can come with teir sets by all means, its just not really creative.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Thanks...and another question, does the gear have to be xmog'd gear at applicable ilvl? For instance, can one simply equip any lvl gear item in more of an RP fashion or does it have to actually be xmog'd gear?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So mass ganking outside the portals?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
You can equip the gear without physically transmoging it. The only restriction is that the gear is not from current raid content.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
01/29/2013 07:58 AMPosted by Lone
So mass ganking outside the portals?

You mean a raid of either horde or alliance going to elwynn/Mulgore to gank people?

Doubtful.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I'm not creative enough to participate but I'll help sponsor :) Shoot me an in-game mail/whisper.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
**Update**

Current prizes include:
-Cinderkitten (1)
-Phoenix Hatching (2)
-Gold

-> I will personally add Blade of Wizardry, Singing Crystal Axe and Staff of Jordan(2) to the pool, depending on the participation and overall prize pool [Alliance only, Sorry :(].
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
01/28/2013 08:25 PMPosted by Steezyqt
I WOULD HOPE SO, only an hour for a linen cloth lol

That was brutal, my friend. Worth it though!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Could xrealm count if I still have toons on BH? Or would it have to be the BH toon?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
If you promise my gold goes to the winner, i'll make a donation. You also must give them a letter I write for them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Duntlosmebro
90 Blood Elf Hunter

- very nice, duntlosmebro. haven't seen that set.
- hieka also looks nice.
- haven't seen your set, lone. nice set. fix your mace.
Edited by Arfavan on 1/29/2013 4:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Still in need for horde donations to prize pool, aswell as alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Oh yay! I'll see if there is anything i can add to the prize pool! But i will for sure be entering!! :D see you sunday!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Dashe and I have this on lock, in all categories.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
gg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Priest
Thumbs up for player generated contests/fun. To whom should we send donations on the Horde side? Good luck with this event.
Edited by Boredalt on 1/31/2013 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
whassup peeps?

You can look good and kill things well!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Don't be so sure Necrachilles.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Sativ/simple

I know who doesn't have the best mog. It's Notsativ.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]