WTS Discontinued Items + syvl box and locket

90 Undead Mage
WTS Sylvanas' Music Box and Jaina's Locket from the shadowmourne quest line. I am looking to get around 45k for the locket and 50-55 for the music box. I am also selling a variety of discontinued items. I will categorize them but not actually link the item, you can look them up.

Gear-Blackened Defias Set, Scarlet Chain Set, Devout Set, Magister's Set, Wildheart Set, Lightforge Set, Beaststalker set, Valor Set, Shadowcraft Set, i have the boe pieces as most are bop.
Recipes/Patterns- Recipe:Gift of Arthas, Pattern:Deviate Scale Belt, Recipe:Discolored Healing Potion, Pattern:Hide of the Wild, Plans:Eternium Rod, Pattern:Blue Dragonscale Breastplate, Recipe:Tasy Lion Steak, Pattern:Chimeric Gloves.
Other- The Eye of Shadow, Ruby Shades, Punctured Voodoo Doll, Zandalar Reputation Coins, Abyssal Scepter, Violet Robes,
I also have a lot of lower kinds of discontinued items like arrows,quivers,herbs, etc..
Battletag:JAC#1816
Real id: Joseph.casey92@hotmail.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]