Goodbye.

90 Goblin Rogue
This is goodbye.

There are many of you who will remain with me in many, too many to name. but it is time for me to move on. I am moving to Tichondrus. I hope that we can remain friends and anytime you want to do PvP feel free to invite good ol' kincayd to group and we can do it.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Welcome to the Dark Side. Have fun getting your bum railed by T2 Warriors who don't even know how to line up a CC chain. In all seriousness enjoy your time on Tich :P
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
sadly me too and a couple friends will be leaving the realm shortly, winterhoof has totally died. had some fun times bud sadly the end is near for winterhoof :(
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
This is goodbye.

There are many of you who will remain with me in many, too many to name. but it is time for me to move on. I am moving to Tichondrus. I hope that we can remain friends and anytime you want to do PvP feel free to invite good ol' kincayd to group and we can do it.

Goodbye, Kincayd. Good luck over there.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
01/28/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Çréêpshøw
sadly me too and a couple friends will be leaving the realm shortly, winterhoof has totally died. had some fun times bud sadly the end is near for winterhoof :(

So long, Creepshow. Don't let the door hit you in your bum on the way out...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
So long, Creepshow. Don't let the door hit you in your bum on the way out...

have fun on a dead realm and wowarmory forum, when no one is left you will be the best mage on the realm.. all most all of the good players are gone all that are left are a couple good players who are attached to the realm, baddies and people who cannot afford to move to a new realm. maybe you can save up for a couple months and move one of your toons but that is $25 you might have to skip eating for a day or two but given your rolls and lose skin i cannot see that happening..... but anyway i was in sw running around the other night and all that attacked me where guards not one player, cant get a mount train going and trade chat is totally dead... server is dead
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
winterhoof cant even keep a raid progress forum, how bad is that
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Creepshow, maybe with you gone Zombieland can grow into a decent guild....not sure but you never know. Having you leave Winterhoof is like taking the trash out to the curb :) So long :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
it's zombie land not zombieland
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Whatever.
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Priest
I forsee a Mck and creepshow Love scene like in the movies where 2 ppl hate each other so much wind up getting it on like bunnies lol :P j/k
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/29/2013 02:13 PMPosted by Discourse
I forsee a Mck and creepshow Love scene like in the movies where 2 ppl hate each other so much wind up getting it on like bunnies lol :P j/k

Probably would happen. Two people who hate eachother the most at one point look at eachother in a year or two and wind up being the best of friends. Lawl.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
Might see you in rbg's sometime Kincayd! Kil'jaeden server for me!
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
01/29/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Asphyxiä

Probably would happen. Two people who hate eachother the most at one point look at eachother in a year or two and wind up being the best of friends. Lawl.

Never gonna happen.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/30/2013 07:47 PMPosted by Mckenna

Never gonna happen.

You keep telling yourself that, my fiery headed and tempered friend. *doff hat*
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
<-starts taking off armor
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
Were you guys really gonna let him end my goodbye thread with him getting nekkid?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
that's how every thread should start and end :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]