Looking to be recruited; RAF

18 Gnome Rogue
Hey. I am a long time follower of WoW, played during vanilla, and decided to return. I am an experienced and mature player looking to take advantage of the RaF system.

I am willing to buy my own battlechest and expansions; but this means I will need someone dedicated to their referral, willing to play quite a bit.

I am just returning, but am in no way a noob. Ideally the person I want to be recruited by will have enough gold for mounts, possibly BoA's etc.

Anyone interested drop a response. Thanks for reading
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Horde or Alliance? If Horde, I'd be interested.

I totally did stuff like Realm First 90 on my old server, and plan on doing Challenge Mode: Gold runs on pretty much all toons I level, which if you're good enough I would be more than willing to run with you.
Edited by Elbbarcs on 1/26/2013 10:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
I would be interested in doing RAF as well.
Reply Quote
I would be interested as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I also would be willing to do this with you as well, I am able to play anytime.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I am up for anything man you say the word and I am your guy got mounts money and boa's glore
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
lol at this guy for wanting to charge for leveling
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
I'd be down to do this as well. I play pretty much all day, every day. I've been playing this game since 2006 and I have leveled several characters to 85 and to 90. I am looking to play horde on this server I just transferred an 85 warrior over there. I play on Sargeras alliance and I do raid 15 hours a week and keep up with conquest and valor cap but other than that I am free. I am a profession kit farmer so I can make some gold on there to be able to pay for buyable heirlooms. If you have any interest you can add my battletag: Kaylias#1564.
Reply Quote
im interested.. email me at msosnowski24@gmail.com or skype me at hahaowned24 thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I would like to Recruit you email me or skype, skype so we can talk easier, skype name is conner.spencer19 , email is connerspencer19@gmail.com i can help quite a bit and play a lot
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
I would like to Recruit you email me or skype, skype so we can talk easier, skype name is conner.spencer19 , email is connerspencer19@gmail.com i can help quite a bit and play a lot

This thread was created on 26 January. Hopefully the maker has found himself a leveling buddy by now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]