Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
30-mins-to-go bump.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Thank you VERY much for a fun event!!! I've always loved the Moonberry Rave! :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Thanks so much for showing up everyone, even though there was very little Alliance present (like, 5 at most) it was highly successful! Since the Horde and Alliance ratio was so great we ended up dueling eachother for the PvP part. It all worked out in the end, most stuck around dancing and RPing until 2 hours after the event! It was great and the music worked so well with the atmosphere.

Special thanks goes out to Fixy who helped immensely by sending out a ton of invites and Uneaque for being my last minute Alliance translator!

I got a bunch of footage that I can hopefully put into an event video. Maybe next year we can get some real fite going? Just imagine if there was as much Alliance there as Horde! Well at least next year I know that I will have to communicate better with the opposing faction.

Thanks VeCo!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Best WoW party I ever been to; having everyone tuned into the same music stream was a terrific idea^^
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Thanks for putting this together, it was fun! Well, up until we started getting murdered *cry*.

Hope to see more Alliance at the next event - not sure why attendance was so low.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
I arrived a bit late, but was glad to see there were still oatmeal cookies at the buffet table.

It was great seeing everyone out and having a good time, and meeting some new friends as well.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Thank you to the Horde for hosting the event! Would have been better if more Alliance could have shown up. Lets hope for next year! Good planning though, it was really great to see the community together having a good time!
Edited by Rydelle on 2/11/2013 12:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I had planned on showing up to this, until we lost power all weekend (blizzard that hit north east).

Just wanted to say, huge thank you to the people who put time into organizing this event. It is awesome to see it continue on, and I'm glad it was such a success.

Next year... see you there!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I had planned on showing up to this, until we lost power all weekend (blizzard that hit north east).

Just wanted to say, huge thank you to the people who put time into organizing this event. It is awesome to see it continue on, and I'm glad it was such a success.

Next year... see you there!

You're one of the best, Felandis. I'm glad to see your awesomeness is still carrying over on Veco ;)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The video is finally up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_tc-7IjS8o&feature=youtu.be

See you all next year!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Nice Video, Ravkha! Very fun to see some footage from it! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]