<Crisp> selling challenge mode runs!

100 Human Warrior
That's right folks!

We are offering sales runs for both Gold and Silver Challenge Modes achievements. Our runs are guaranteed to be completed quickly and efficiently while having a good time doing it! We have been running them extensively for the past couple weeks and have gotten numerous top 30 US times with our setup.

What does this mean for you?

Well this means we are confident enough to sell our runs to any role of DPS that is willing to spend a day with some of us weirdos.

What would we require for you?

We would need you to be properly DPS specced/talented with an item level of atleast 463.

We would need you to be gemmed/enchanted and fairly knowledgeable of your classes limitations when it comes to not dying in high damage situations.

We would need you to know the basic mechanics of all the MoP heroic dungeons, as the challenge modes are big boy versions where everything matters.

And lastly, we would need you to have Skype for easier communication throughout the runs.

Availability!

With our current raiding schedule we would be available to run these anytime after 12 PST on Fridays - Sundays. If you have any scheduling issues feel free to message me and we can probably work something out!

What would this cost me?

After much speculation we have agreed upon 30k per gold and 15k per silver.

This would further end up being 270k for your 9 golds or 135k for your 9 silvers.

What do golds/silvers get me Mass?!

Well I was hoping you would ask!

For all Bronze

"The Undaunted" title - http://www.wowhead.com/title=314/the-undaunted

This is a Battle.net achievement and is available to all your characters once you reach level 90.

For all Silver

Your choice of one the following mounts:
- Reins of the Crimson Pandaren Phoenix
- Reins of the Ashen Pandaren Phoenix
- Reins of the Emerald Pandaren Phoenix
- Reins of the Violet Pandaren Phoenix

For all Gold

- Teleports to each of the Mists of Pandaria dungeons (including Scarlet Monastery and Scholomance ports for Eastern Kingdoms)

- A class specific transmog gear set. Each set includes unique particle effects and special emotes.

- Death Knight: Golden Chest of the Lich Lord
- Druid: Golden Chest of the Cycle
- Hunter: Golden Chest of the Howling Beast
- Mage: Golden Chest of the Elemental Triad
- Monk: Golden Chest of the Regal Lord
- Paladin: Golden Chest of the Holy Warrior
- Priest: Golden Chest of the Light
- Rogue: Golden Chest of the Silent Assassin
- Shaman: Golden Chest of Windfury
- Warrior: Golden Chest of the Golden King
- Warlock: Golden Chest of the Betrayer

For more information feel free to message me in game via mail or whisper.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
I buy.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Can I just buy 1 on 1 time with Emma in Skype?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Quite subtle.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Cam 2 Cam
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I will only buy if Mass will serenade me while we do the runs.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I was singing N'sync tonight man
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You have to telepathically tell me these things... then smuggle me into your voice chat under the assumed username "desperado".
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
What about.... if you're bad like me?
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
I have to laugh because I have about 3k gold. Maybe if I save up for a long time and sell some items from my WoW trailer home ...
Reply Quote
HELLO! I don't know anything about priests but can I get carried please?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
What if you're totally bros with the guy running the challenge modes. So they get a discount?
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
02/01/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Pameli
What if you're totally bros with the guy running the challenge modes. So they get a discount?

Hi Pam!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/03/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Mcgriff

Hi Pam!

Awgawd Hi Griff. What happened to your furry body D:
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
01/31/2013 07:39 PMPosted by Faithmarin
I have to laugh because I have about 3k gold. Maybe if I save up for a long time and sell some items from my WoW trailer home ...

I was thinking the same thing, I might have 2k spread out between all my toons. Its sad really
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]