[A]<TheElement> LFM New Members & 10M Raiders

90 Human Paladin
TheElement is a Level 25 Guild on Suramar looking for any members who are looking for a new home! We're a group of friendly young adults with various interests in-game, from Raids and Heroics to just kicking around exploring and BSing in g-chat. A lot of us like to refer to ourselves as "Hardcore Casuals."

We're looking for the type of people who play WoW to have a good time. We've all been in the guild full of drama, with the constant complaining and griping. We've also dealt with the elitists who want everything their way or the highway. That sucks the fun right of of the game. TheElement wants you to look forward to logging in because there's going to be people on that you want to hang out with. We don't want you to dread logging in because someone's going to start talking crap or demand you do something you really don't want to do.

Here's a fancy list of reasons to join TheElement!
-Level 25
-All Guild Heirlooms Unlocked
-7 Bank Tabs
-Guild Repairs (1-50g dependant on Rank)
-Friendly, Open, Helpful Leadership
-A Decent Amount of Active Players Most Hours of the Day
-Drama-Free Environment
-Monthly Contests with Various Prizes (Pets/Gold/Etc)
-Teamspeak3 Server
-Knowledeable Members in Nearly All Aspects of the Game
-Member Levels Ranging from 1-90
-Encouraged Utilization of Guild Bank (Please! It's Full as Hell!)

TheElement is also looking for people to join us for our 10-man Raid group. Our raiding is scheduled from 7pm-9pm PST Tuesdays and Thursdays, with the occasional optional Sunday, with our first raid scheduled on Feb. 5th. Should you be interested in Raiding, here's a URL for our Raid Charter (tinyurl.com/9wqq4es) that goes over specifics of loot rules, attendance policies, etc. We aren't necessarily looking for people that are super experienced, but more for people that are looking to play to have fun and don't mind if we aren't immediately successful. Right now we're looking for people to fill at least 3 DPS spots, probably a Healing spot, and possibly a Tank spot.

Interested? Have a question? Did I make a typo I'll get laughed out of Stormwind for? Send me a message either via in-game mail (Lightshines), e-mail (LightshinesSuramar@gmail.com), or use Battletag ID "imsoawesome#1578" to contact me and I will be more than happy to converse with you. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I hope to hear from you soon!

TL;DR You should join TheElement on Suramar. Now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
Hello,
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I’m a dedicated, committed raider looking for a home. I’ve been raiding since the start of BC all through LK, CATA and now Mop. The last two years with a group of friends that did well up to patch 5.1 of MoP. Half of our raid group through various situations could no longer play. That’s why I find myself here looking for a new home.

I currently play a mage, but have a Resto\Boomkin druid that is not too far behind my mage. I do prefer to play my mage, but I’m open to other options. I’m looking for more of a casual guild that needs a core raider. Heroic raiding can be fun but I’m not looking for a guild that needs realm firsts or having to clear all content hard mode as fast as possible. I show up on time and ready to go every raid. I would rather not raid for more than 3 hours at a time and 2-3 days a week. I’m west coast so I’m looking for a PST or Central Time guild. I read up and study the fights and go into an encounter knowing what I need to do.

If I sound like a player that might fit in, please let me know who to contact.
Thanks again for reading this and good luck to you.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/madoran/kismoris/simple
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]