Truth.
90 Goblin Shaman
50k dps monk got my elite ring.

hmph.
60 Human Death Knight
Dead gives him plenty of nightmares.

Truth.
90 Goblin Shaman
Glaiveypoo, is there something you need to tell us?
60 Undead Mage
I already knew that he spent his time dreaming about me at night. Mostly because he's too far knocked out to realize the difference between dream, and whats actually happening to him.
60 Gnome Priest
Thank God I don't have to level any more.
60 Human Death Knight
02/03/2013 12:56 AMPosted by Deadoncemore
I already knew that he spent his time dreaming about me at night. Mostly because he's too far knocked out to realize the difference between dream, and whats actually happening to him.

Let's just leave it at nightmares, thank you very much.
60 Dwarf Priest
Do 60's have a dedicated night of the week to queue? If not, we should. I actually got into several WSG matches in the 39 xp-off bracket a few nights ago. Hell, if the 39's can get games, the 60's certainly can.

We need a dedicated night. Thoughts?
90 Goblin Shaman
Do 60's have a dedicated night of the week to queue? If not, we should. I actually got into several WSG matches in the 39 xp-off bracket a few nights ago. Hell, if the 39's can get games, the 60's certainly can.

currently we're laughing at the 64's who want games so bad, BUT, if any popped this weekend it'd be today.

This has been issued before, but it wont seem to happen, unless wargames are made within ourselves.

Edit: I'm willing to organize them, right now.
Edited by Shiifty on 2/3/2013 11:26 AM PST
60 Troll Priest

currently we're laughing at the 64's who want games so bad, BUT, if any popped this weekend it'd be today.

Yea sundays usually get games in the evenings. Those ppll who que enjoy their sunday relaxing recovering from parties on the weekend, or work :P
60 Pandaren Priest

Except for the whole superbowl thing.
90 Goblin Shaman

Yea sundays usually get games in the evenings. Those ppll who que enjoy their sunday relaxing recovering from parties on the weekend, or work :P

replace parties, with pallies, and i'm the funniest man in the world!
60 Undead Warrior
Ookin' dookers.
60 Undead Mage
02/03/2013 11:28 AMPosted by Çrutcharnzak
Except for the whole superbowl thing.
60 Human Death Knight
Admit it, the whole power-outage thing was just you trying to Mission Impossible yourself into a locker room.
80 Human Rogue
football sucks
60 Undead Mage
02/03/2013 09:48 PMPosted by Warglaive
Admit it, the whole power-outage thing was just you trying to Mission Impossible yourself into a locker room.

There's no proof it was me, so I'm not admitting to anything...
60 Orc Hunter
Monday night games sounds like a good plan right?
:T
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]