Tiny Tanks Unite!

Calling all tiny tanks!

In this thread, we will discuss how much better being a Gnome/Dwarf/Goblin is than all of these other "tall" races. All tanks welcome, so long as they are small!

Perhaps we can discuss how much better we are in PvP. I know other tall races cannot defend the mine in AB while successfully hiding in a mine cart.

Or maybe PvE? It looks silly to have a "normie" tall person standing on a stack of boxes while he/she tanks a boss or group of enemies.

What about how much more stylish we look in virtually ALL gear? The list is endless!

Go forth, my fellow tiny tanks, and spread your miniscule cheer and tanking goodness!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Gnomes....

I will punt you!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Now now Pumanhaladin...

Let me do it. Tauren started the gnome punting. We will end it....

But that is not this day.

/punt
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
RP forums are that way.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
01/29/2013 05:48 PMPosted by Guidance
RP forums are that way.

Oh, lighten up. We have fun here.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Calling all tiny tanks!

In this thread, we will discuss how much better being a Gnome/Dwarf/Goblin is than all of these other "tall" races. All tanks welcome, so long as they are small!

Perhaps we can discuss how much better we are in PvP. I know other tall races cannot defend the mine in AB while successfully hiding in a mine cart.

Or maybe PvE? It looks silly to have a "normie" tall person standing on a stack of boxes while he/she tanks a boss or group of enemies.

What about how much more stylish we look in virtually ALL gear? The list is endless!

Go forth, my fellow tiny tanks, and spread your miniscule cheer and tanking goodness!

I'm pretty sure i've sat on things bigger then you.

You're the Michael J Fox of tanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Honestly I hate male tauren/draenei in melee because I literally cannot see anything else in melee they are so huge!
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
DID SOMEONE SAY NOAMS?!
-----
Combat tables, diminishing returns and you!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2489160859
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/29/2013 11:04 PMPosted by Aestyr
Honestly I hate male tauren/draenei in melee because I literally cannot see anything else in melee they are so huge!

At least you can see 'em. My goblin warrior seems to be significantly affected by the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. The trail of mobs clearly indicate movement but hide position; OTOH, if you can see him, good luck guessing where he's leaping next.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/29/2013 11:04 PMPosted by Aestyr

When my paladin was a bloof elf, you could never see her with the other tank (tauren) standing on top of her.

*edit: man.. when i was posting this i must have been retarded, fixed so it's in english.
Edited by Hugsspec on 2/2/2013 10:25 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Gnome monks are scary

Remind me of the Yoda VS count dookie fight in the latest Star Wars. Just so much wrong I wanted to stab my eyes out with a spoon.....

Where was I going with this...

Oh yes.. Gnome Monks... creepy~
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/30/2013 12:21 PMPosted by Verjeh
Gnome monks are scary

ABOOGABOOGABOOGABOOGA

Carry on with your day now.
Reply Quote
The mask hides my awesome ponytails though. /cryfase
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
don't call me tiny shortstuff.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
So how does spinning crane kick work as a Gnome?
Is it really small, but the effected area is normal sized? Seems like it would be difficult to judge.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Is it really small, but the effected area is normal sized? Seems like it would be difficult to judge.

The graphic is smaller, but it probably has the same range.

Also

Can all you gnomes strap yourself to this stake and stand over by that fire, while i get my bib and gnome sauce ready?

thanks.
Reply Quote

The graphic is smaller, but it probably has the same range.

True!

Also

Can all you gnomes strap yourself to this stake and stand over by that fire, while i get my bib and gnome sauce ready?

thanks.

I'll wait by the fire and kick ye' in when you come at me...
Edited by Quíncey on 2/6/2013 11:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
01/29/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Quíncey
I know other tall races cannot defend the mine in AB while successfully hiding in a mine cart.

Gnome monks are scary

Remind me of the Yoda VS count dookie fight in the latest Star Wars.

I honestly think I'm rolling a gnome monk when I get home tonight.

Which has better monk animations, male or female?
Reply Quote
02/06/2013 12:34 PMPosted by Thebusiness
I know other tall races cannot defend the mine in AB while successfully hiding in a mine cart.

Gnome monks are scary

Remind me of the Yoda VS count dookie fight in the latest Star Wars.

I honestly think I'm rolling a gnome monk when I get home tonight.

Which has better monk animations, male or female?

Both have the same anims I believe.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
I think me being a tank makes people hate gnomes more. Why?

Don't worry ya big Space Goat, get behind me and I'll keep ya safe.../rawr
Edited by Duberry on 2/8/2013 2:19 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]