Looking for PRO PvE Guild. (Experienced)

80 Dwarf Hunter
The title says it all, I am looking for a good group of players on Kel Thuzad. I have not played in over a year. I should be level 90 in a day or two, and I want to make sure I can start progressing immediately after that. Such a thing would not be possible without a good group of players...

I mainly focus on PvE, but I am a skilled pvper as well. I have a gladiator mage and paladin. I play often, and I have 5 classes, so I could level which ever class the guild could use best.

Anyone who has a spot for me please post here or whisper me in game.

Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
beaverdamguild.com is recruiting to transition from 10m raiding to 25m prior to patch 5.2. You are the type of player we are targeting. There is a front page recruitment post and more information at the guild website.

In short, our core group of players has been together through BC and WoTLK, but disbanded prior to Cata. We began raiding MoP in mid to late December and are currently 16/16 N for 10m. We are looking for experienced people who are coming back to the game but aren't yet geared. All we ask is that you put in the effort to get gear through LFRs/crafting/rep and know your class.

Our raid times are Sun/Tue/Thu 6pm-9pm PST.

If you are interested, submit an application on our website. Feel free to contact me or Shawked in game if you have any questions.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<Singularity> previously named Demolition Derby is now recruiting competent, reliable and social raiders for 10-man progression. We are in a newly formed guild striving for progression. While progressing through the content at a swift and smooth pace, we would like our members to create friendships and bonds to enjoy the game in a broader aspect.

Raid Times(EST) (If you're not on EST, use http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc)
Tuesday- 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Wednesday- 8:00PM - 12:00AM
Thursday/Friday- 8:00PM - 12:00AM

Recruiting:

Healers:
Holy/Disc Priest - Open
Mistweaver Monk - Open
Holy Paladin - Open
Resto Druid - Open
Resto Shaman - Closed (Open to an exceptionally skilled Resto Shaman)

DPS:
All Ranged: Open
All Melee: Open

Tanks:
Protection Warrior: Open
Blood Death Knight: Open
BrewMaster Monk: Open
Guardian Druid: Open
Protection Paladin: Closed (Open to an exceptionally skilled Protection Paladin)

If you are exceptional at your class and a quick learner with patience, then we want you.

Applying
Take note the length of application, apparent time spent, and how well you apply detail to your answers (i.e. English Literacy and try to use proper punctuation and grammar) WILL ALL BE CONSIDERED!

If it looks like you spent 5 minutes on your application and it is not legible, your application will be automatically denied. We all spend money and plenty of time to play this game so don't waste our time, but more importantly don't waste your own time. We want smart, skilled, and dedicated players.

To apply, visit: singularity-kt.wowstead.com

Thank you for taking the time to read through this carefully. We would love to have you among our ranks! If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact me in-game on Raznoth, Apokys or my Battle Tag: Raznoth#1370. If you cannot reach me online, leave an in-game mail and I will gladly get back to you momentarily.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]