Mistweaver Need Help For 5.2 (PvP Discussion)

55 Goblin Death Knight

Resto Druids don't get interrupt protection because they heal mostly via instant cast.....

actually I am not going to waste my time...You are a troll.

please stop posting about resto druids not casting this isnt tbc
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Having streams of hey come interrupt me does kinda suck in pvp but I've found if you work on using healing spheres with their half second gcd and 6 k mana cost you can be pretty unstoppable. Yes predicting where someone will run is hard but it's doable if you practice at least until you can get far enough away to start channeling again.
Edited by Orimmjoww on 1/30/2013 6:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 12:49 PMPosted by Primiez
As the worst healer of 5.1 I have little sympathy. RBG groups take MW Monks over me on a daily basis. In terms of "CC" protection, pillar hump more. In terms of "Interrupt protection" I'm fairly sure Resto druids don't have 1 but still survive. The sooner you figure out "they have it so I should to" is a fallacy, the sooner you'll be much happier. I'm STILL waiting for an interrupt, and you're getting a second one.

Resto Druids don't get interrupt protection because they heal mostly via instant cast.....

actually I am not going to waste my time...You are a troll.

I was not trying to troll. I'm merely saying that other classes don't have interrupt protection and still make it 2000+ in Arena/RBGs. Just because one class has an ability doesn't mean you should get it. Monk has/is getting alot of abilities that other healers don't have (Ring of Peace da %@@*!*!?) and we want them. Unfortunately crying about it isn't going to get us anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]