Sassywench's Freedom of Speach

Hello, Some of you ... ok many of you will know me ... I am sassywench and a dozen other wenches ... I am writing because I think blizzard is being a meany head by stopping me from talking in trade chat!. I say three lines then it tells me i have to wait a minute! first ... Im old, Im female, AND im cute! Therefore I wanna talk dang it! I would like an exemption from the chat limit. I say we vote and the following procedure should be made ... each vote counts for multiple votes as listed.

GM of the Raging Pink Bunnies = 6 votes
Any toon named "Wench" = 5 votes
An officer of the Raging Pink Bunnies = 4 votes
A member of the Raging Pink Bunnies = 3 votes
A friend of the Raging Pink Bunnies = 2 votes
All other votes count as 2 votes as well.

All opposing votes = 10 votes in agreement of the Gm of the Raging Pink Bunnies.

Thank you for your help!
Bratty-Sassy-Another-Helluva-Cute-Nasty-Naughty and various assorted other wenches on Khadgar
Reply Quote
PS. any typos previously were added as a way to distract from my rights as a wench!
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
what the fudgenuckles.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Hmm.. seems you need a toon named Chattywench.
Reply Quote
oooooooooo panda called ChattyWench!
Reply Quote
What button do I press to vote for suppressing Xwench's freedom of speech?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Where's my beer, wench?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'll vote for ya
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/29/2013 09:08 PMPosted by Holyavenger
what the fudgenuckles.

Ummm... what Holyavenger said LOL!!
Reply Quote
Aww! I loved me some Brattywench back when I tried to play Horde... Couldn't get the hang of finding my way around after being Ally for so long, but RPB was by far the funnest guild I've ever been in, even if I did get killed a lot playing snowball fight in Deeprun Tram with them on this guy! lol.
Blizz, Let Bratty Speak!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bratty #1 wench of all time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]