Aestyr's Lemon Cupcakes - Healer OT

90 Blood Elf Priest
Aw :(
90 Blood Elf Mage
Wherein I rat out Kaels:

As you may or may not know, Kaels has just leveled his shammy to 90 and might (?) like to attempt healing on the shammy instead of the pally. He's been having poor luck with heroic drops, is looking for enough item levels to get into LFR, and is still wearing some greens.

But let me elaborate on those greens, okay?

This is one of the greens he has been wearing the whole time, including when he was healing heroics: http://www.wowhead.com/item=63821/dead-dwarf-shoulderpads
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got Heroic Spirit Kings down tonight. Its nice I got to heal for a progression fight. For lei shi I had to switch back to tank. I guess a 10 man is going to start work on heroic garalon in prep for the 25 man going there next week.
90 Draenei Paladin
01/31/2013 10:20 PMPosted by Taymage
This is one of the greens he has been wearing the whole time, including when he was healing heroics: http://www.wowhead.com/item=63821/dead-dwarf-shoulderpads

If I had a pair of shoulders with such an awesome name available to me, I would be loathe to get rid of them, too.

01/31/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Viena
Got Heroic Spirit Kings down tonight. Its nice I got to heal for a progression fight. For lei shi I had to switch back to tank. I guess a 10 man is going to start work on heroic garalon in prep for the 25 man going there next week.

Grats! And WTT your problems for my problems! I want to tank, and may or may not get that chance in 5.2 depending on how much our Blood DK wants to go back to the SPriest he played from Vanilla-Cata...
90 Draenei Shaman
Grats Viena, that fight is such a pain! Much better now that you don't have to reset it to get the order you want, but still, ugh. Probably my least favourite fight this tier (although I will be starting on H Sha soon, so I expect Spirit Kings will get overthrown :P)
90 Draenei Paladin
Fact: I watch H Sha kill videos when I'm tired but need that extra push to actually be able to fall asleep.

Totally looking forward to the loot that boss drops. I mean, that fight. It looks like a lot of fun.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Fact: I watch H Sha kill videos when I'm tired but need that extra push to actually be able to fall asleep.

Totally looking forward to the loot that boss drops. I mean, that fight. It looks like a lot of fun.

Is it really that bad? Worse than Madness? Worse than Spine? Can any fight be worse than H Spine?
90 Draenei Paladin
H Spine was actually a really engaging fight. More specifically, it was a really engaging 3-5 minute fight with a ~5 minute yawnfest beforehand that you still had to execute flawlessly or you were screwed for the hard part.

Good times.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/31/2013 10:20 PMPosted by Taymage
He's been having poor luck with heroic drops, is looking for enough item levels to get into LFR, and is still wearing some greens.

He needs to run with me. Nothing. But. Mail.

Riôt
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/31/2013 11:25 PMPosted by Riôt
He's been having poor luck with heroic drops, is looking for enough item levels to get into LFR, and is still wearing some greens.

He needs to run with me. Nothing. But. Mail.

Riôt

nothing but mail drops when I'm on Tiriel or my Druid. Nothing but leather drops when I'm on my Shaman. >.<
90 Draenei Shaman
He should borrow a page from my shammy's book. 8 of my current gear pieces are either bought or crafted. Because why stay in greens when you can spend some green?
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/31/2013 11:40 PMPosted by Tailenhncmnt
He should borrow a page from my shammy's book. 8 of my current gear pieces are either bought or crafted. Because why stay in greens when you can spend some green?

Girl, you make that eyepatch look good.
90 Draenei Paladin
I have no idea if you caught this the other day, but I installed that Cogshanks plugin for Firefox that shows me people's alts when they post on the WoW forums.

I had no clue that Tiriel = Reta D-:

I figured that, in the couple of months that I stopped reading/posting on the healing forums, Reta had disappeared and Tiriel had appeared. I'm sure somebody else figured the same about Tail and Tailias, but that's a little easier to figure out. Because we're twins.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have no idea if you caught this the other day, but I installed that Cogshanks plugin for Firefox that shows me people's alts when they post on the WoW forums.

I had no clue that Tiriel = Reta D-:

I figured that, in the couple of months that I stopped reading/posting on the healing forums, Reta had disappeared and Tiriel had appeared. I'm sure somebody else figured the same about Tail and Tailias, but that's a little easier to figure out. Because we're twins.

>.> I just stopped posting on her because I stopped playing her altogether. Darrowmere is depressing. :-\ I only just now rerolled a Pandaren because my old guild got back together and I wanted to hang out with them occasionally.

Then I got the leveling bug. o_O

But uh...yeah! The naming convention you use is easy to follow, you're all in Electric Sheep, and I use Cogshanks! :D
85 Draenei Shaman
See, she still exists, just...not being leveled.
90 Blood Elf Priest
A bit late on the train (silly DnD groups keeping me away from computers) But my internet hugs for you Heartsings :( something like that is bad to happen out of the blue. Very sobering.

Makes me worried about my job. Boss got a concussion a few weeks ago because her son's fiancee is a derp, coworker got her shoulder dislocated, and the b%!@# I dislike is apparently getting stomach surgery. Life can be a CLOSE thing sometimes :(
90 Gnome Priest
H Spine was actually a really engaging fight. More specifically, it was a really engaging 3-5 minute fight with a ~5 minute yawnfest beforehand that you still had to execute flawlessly or you were screwed for the hard part.

Good times.

Madness was that taken to an extreme.

About 10 minutes of absolutely nothing except one raid CD, then 2 minutes of praying the tank dodged things.

Good times.

Madness was that taken to an extreme.

About 10 minutes of absolutely nothing except one raid CD, then 2 minutes of praying the tank dodged things.

So it was basically Freebird from Guitar Hero 2.

7 minutes of insultingly easy playing, and then in the last 2-3 minutes, crazy difficult riffs that last longer than your star power.
90 Night Elf Druid
Is it really that bad? Worse than Madness? Worse than Spine? Can any fight be worse than H Spine?

More akin to H Rag where you do the first 10 minutes fine and then wipe in ph3. Except with sha you get to 18 minutes and wipe then do it all over again. If you raid three hours and have good attempts you'll only get 10 pulls per night.
Edited by Sadiemay on 2/1/2013 6:09 AM PST
90 Pandaren Priest
Is that haste buff after so many wipes still in the game? It's beginning to sound more reasonable than I initially thought.

E: Maybe it's a haste buff after you get to P2.

Also, we finally got around to working on heroic Will last night, you know, several bosses after we were probably supposed to.
Edited by Kerias on 2/1/2013 6:25 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]