Aestyr's Lemon Cupcakes - Healer OT

90 Blood Elf Priest
02/01/2013 11:03 PMPosted by Kaelements
So apparently Raid Finder actually does drop something other than gold.

Does it drop non-green shoulders! :D
90 Blood Elf Monk
Raid Finder Drops people through the platform on Elegon.
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/02/2013 12:01 AMPosted by Tiriél
So apparently Raid Finder actually does drop something other than gold.

Does it drop non-green shoulders! :D

Shush, you!

It drops ugly hats and non-spirit boots, tyvm.
90 Gnome Priest
Low and I were looking into music to put to our Empress kill.

It started with trying stuff from the Terrible Fate Album. Then Zerg music. Then Zerg remixes. Then NIN remixes.

Then we found out about:

http://remix.nin.com/

Which has the best search options I've ever seen.
90 Draenei Shaman
02/02/2013 12:03 AMPosted by Kungfuwaifu

... I went ahead and upvoted this post ;D
90 Blood Elf Priest

My younger brother did LFR on his Fury Warrior. He was concerned about not knowing what to do on the fights. He did fine in the first half, so he decided to hit the 2nd half. After he said he finished Will, I asked about Elegon. He said it went fine. When I inquired about the floor despawn, he said he just moved out.

And he didn't even know it was going to happen, AND he was melee. Imagine that.
90 Blood Elf Mage

The smallest number I have ever seen fall in LFR is two. Largest: 9 (and we still beat him, amusingly).
90 Draenei Priest
I once lifegripped a bear tank off the platform with like 2 seconds left before the floor despawned. He promptly turned and jumped straight back to the boss and all the way to the bottom.
90 Night Elf Druid
02/02/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Taymage

The smallest number I have ever seen fall in LFR is two. Largest: 9 (and we still beat him, amusingly).

The first week of LFR elegon I recorded a video and we lost about 3, I have several screenshots of another where more than HALF of the raid died.

I couldn't stop giggling.
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/02/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Vhalan
I once lifegripped a bear tank off the platform with like 2 seconds left before the floor despawned. He promptly turned and jumped straight back to the boss and all the way to the bottom.

Yeah. That is just sad.
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/02/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Vhalan

He was probably thinking "WHY WOULD YOU PULL ME AWAY FROM THE oh... crap...".
90 Draenei Shaman
02/02/2013 11:13 PMPosted by Nerfheals

He was probably thinking "WHY WOULD YOU PULL ME AWAY FROM THE oh... crap...".

"!@#$%^ PRIEST - votekick Vhalan the Lifegrip troll... ohhhhhhhh shiiiii.... damn."
In a recent Terrace LFR, I pulled a Warrior dps away from Splash because he was being back and standing next to the tank, and he promptly ran right back to where he was, where he ate several more Splashes to the face and died.

On the flip side, back in Cataclysm, I did LFR Dragon Soul on my Shaman and this Priest gripped me through the ice wall on Hagara. Twice (I ankhed and he did it again during the next ice phase). He did it just to be a !!#@#!#@.

Huh, apparently d i c k gets filtered now...and replaced with something twice as long?
Edited by Flintte on 2/3/2013 8:51 AM PST
85 Gnome Priest
My poor little gnome will be no more. Will not be a belf.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have one gold to my name...no idea how I got that low.

Pugs make me feel the need to quote more Rush~

The ones who've done you wrong
The ones who pretended to be so strong
Grudges you've held for so long
It's not worth singing that same sad song

Thank your stars you're not that way
Just turn your back and walk away
Don't even pause and ask them why
Just turn around and say goodbye

All that you can do is wish them well
Even though you're going through hell
Let the demons dwell
Just wish them well
90 Draenei Shaman
I think Mist purposely broke the IRC so we wouldn't get to see more drunken shenanigans :)
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/03/2013 06:14 PMPosted by Dayani
I think Mist purposely broke the IRC so we wouldn't get to see more drunken shenanigans :)

I was thinking the same thing.
90 Gnome Priest
Waiting for my school schedule to finally be posted. School starts tomorrow, by the by.

I'm so glad they decided to switch to this new system which has, not once but twice, led to us getting our schedules literally the day before classes.
90 Blood Elf Monk
Time to start rocking useless signatures, because WoL charts matter so much. Sad thing is some people will think it holds water :3

- Top NA MW on 10H Garalon; I know what I'm talking about. #BasedMonk #Srzbznz #WoLMatters
Edited by Kungfuwaifu on 2/3/2013 8:32 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hey!
Wake up people. I need some eyes and brains for something I am helping a friend with.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dCkdzfGJN27i3XV0u6xKm2GuCElYnU7zDZOYbITavGE/edit?usp=sharing

Can a 5 page paper be gotten out of this with her own ideas and such?
Edited by Winnifred on 2/4/2013 12:53 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]