Aestyr's Lemon Cupcakes - Healer OT

I don't know why, but lately I've been obsessed with Aerosmith.

I've had Janie's Got a Gun stuck in my head for the past few days and it won't go away.

JANIE'S GOT A GUN, JANIE'S GOT A GUN, THE WHOLE WORLD'S COME UNDONE, EVERYBODY IS ON THE RUN
90 Blood Elf Priest
I don't know why, but lately I've been obsessed with Aerosmith.

I've had Janie's Got a Gun stuck in my head for the past few days and it won't go away.

JANIE'S GOT A GUN, JANIE'S GOT A GUN, THE WHOLE WORLD'S COME UNDONE, EVERYBODY IS ON THE RUN

My only advice: RUN AWAY FROM PAAAAAAYAYAYAYEEEEEAYN!
90 Blood Elf Priest
Cats don't eat...

oatmeal raisin cookies.
90 Goblin Priest
Random SP question as i like melting faces. Just looking at rotation.

This is what i have been doing, most things are dead pretty quick and averaging 25-30k dps but i am just guessing at the rotation. This is what i do.

VT>MB>SW:P>MF>MF>SW:D unless i have 3 orbs then i'll add in the DP. For packs i replace MF with MS.

That sound about right?
/does the "I have achievement points again" dance

Cats don't eat...

oatmeal raisin cookies.

People shouldn't either. Raisins are a product of Satan.
Edited by Morenn on 2/5/2013 8:40 AM PST
90 Worgen Priest
I like raisins!

In other news, the 25m guild I joined fell apart! Back to Real Housewives and pugging I go!
02/05/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Fluffychoo
I like raisins!

You can have my share.

02/05/2013 08:47 AMPosted by Fluffychoo
In other news, the 25m guild I joined fell apart! Back to Real Housewives and pugging I go!

Aww, that stinks. :(
90 Worgen Priest
Yeah, the guild had a lot of issues. the "elitist" players weren't content with the rate of progression, so they were all leaving before I even came in. By the time this raid week came along, there were only fifteen people who showed up. So he said they were downgrading to 10m and because the RL/GM is the exact same spec as me, I took a bow. Lol.

Oh well. First ever guild experience was def lackluster. :p
That is sad Fluffy :( Have you thought about transferring to another server perhaps?
This is what i have been doing, most things are dead pretty quick and averaging 25-30k dps but i am just guessing at the rotation. This is what i do.

VT>MB>SW:P>MF>MF>SW:D unless i have 3 orbs then i'll add in the DP. For packs i replace MF with MS.

That's pretty much right, although it depends on what procs you choose out of your talents. Divine Insight works really well for questing and pulling a lot of mobs. It's fun to multi-dot and get proc after proc after proc. You get a similar effect with VT, but .... VT has a cast time, so not as fun.
90 Blood Elf Mage
02/05/2013 08:37 AMPosted by Morenn
/does the "I have achievement points again" dance

It's so funny that they were gone for a while after the transfer.
90 Draenei Shaman
Raisins are a product of Satan.

Morenn, how is it that we have so many parallels in our lives? I mean, are we identical twins separated at birth or something?

02/05/2013 09:06 AMPosted by Fluffychoo
Oh well. First ever guild experience was def lackluster. :p

D:

That really sucks. I hope you find a group of people who are the right fit for you soon!
Edited by Ellarix on 2/5/2013 10:42 AM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
Someday
When I'm awfully low
When the world is cold
I will feel aglow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight.

God, I love me some Frank Sinatra. Ol' Blue Eyes steals my heart every time <3
02/05/2013 10:02 AMPosted by Taymage
It's so funny that they were gone for a while after the transfer.

It was VERY odd! I am going to transfer another character in a little bit to see if it happens again. Well I am not transferring it FOR that reason, but I am curious if another character of mine will be cursed as well. :P

Morenn, how is it that we have so many parallels in our lives? I mean, are we identical twins separated at birth or something?

I am beginning to think so!
Edited by Morenn on 2/5/2013 10:45 AM PST
90 Human Priest
Raisins are a product of Satan.

:O

Yogurt covered raisins would like a word with you and your hateful views!
02/05/2013 10:44 AMPosted by Evry

If yogurt was sentient it would shun you for the awful way you defile it with raisins.

edit: 'was' feels weird in that sentence but I think were would feel even moreso.
Edited by Morenn on 2/5/2013 10:47 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Morenn

If yogurt was sentient it would shun you for the awful way you defile it with raisins.

edit: 'was' feels weird in that sentence but I think were would feel even moreso.

If you want to be grammtically correct, Name Ninja, it would be *were.*

Riôt
90 Blood Elf Priest
02/05/2013 10:46 AMPosted by Morenn

What about Greek yogurt with honey and frozen blueberries?
If you want to be grammtically correct, Name Ninja, it would be *were.*

Riôt

Well I am going to leave it as it is JUST FOR SPITE! And if people don't want their names ninjaed they should guard them more carefully!

02/05/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Tiriél
What about Greek yogurt with honey and frozen blueberries?

Yogurt is good. It's the raisins that should burn in the deepest pits of hell.
100 Tauren Druid
Someday
When I'm awfully low
When the world is cold
I will feel aglow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight.

God, I love me some Frank Sinatra. Ol' Blue Eyes steals my heart every time <3

Every time I see your screen name, I get "Rock Lobster" by the B-52s stuck in my head.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]