Aestyr's Lemon Cupcakes - Healer OT

90 Pandaren Monk
Someday
When I'm awfully low
When the world is cold
I will feel aglow just thinking of you
And the way you look tonight.

God, I love me some Frank Sinatra. Ol' Blue Eyes steals my heart every time <3

Every time I see your screen name, I get "Rock Lobster" by the B-52s stuck in my head.

Understandable. Before I switched mains, I was a hunter named Rawklobster. I went to Fistlobster because of an inside joke.
90 Human Priest
No longer being succulent grapes is really the flaw with raisins, but it's not their fault so I won't hold it against them. It's not over between you and them, Morenn. And yes it's "was" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subjunctive_mood

@Riot: I finished A Memory of Light, btw.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2013 10:55 AMPosted by Morenn
Well I am going to leave it as it is JUST FOR SPITE! And if people don't want their names ninjaed they should guard them more carefully!

Quite frankly, they shouldn't have to.

I don't think less of you for doing it, but I do think a lot less of Blizzard for allowing it. They should take the custodianship and protection of their account holders (their customers, in other words) more seriously, regardless of the account's activity status.

I do like you, Morenn, even though you don't like me ;p

Riôt
Edited by Riôt on 2/5/2013 11:18 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/05/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Evry
@Riot: I finished A Memory of Light, btw.

*Were* you satisfied with the conclusion?

Riôt
I don't think less of you for doing it, but I do think a lot less of Blizzard for allowing it. They should take the custodianship and protection of their account holders (their customers, in other words) more seriously, regardless of the account's activity status.

This is going to come out as arrogance, but it is really and truly not meant to be...

They ARE protecting their customer: Me. To say that they should have greater loyalty to someone who, quite honestly, could have given them no more than $15 total over someone who has put in hundreds of dollars would seem, to me, to be very poor business practice. You disagree, that's fine.

I do like you, Morenn, even though you don't like me ;p

Not exactly sure why you think I don't like you. If it is because I said you were being absurd over the name ninja thing... well.. sorry... in my opinion you were (and are) being absurd. If I had to think someone had to never be an idiot to be worthy of me liking them... I would not like anyone, myself included. If you are being stupid I will tell you that you are being stupid... whether I like you or not is irrelevant. Actually, I will go one further and say that if I didn't like you I wouldn't even take the time to call you absurd, I would just ignore you entirely.
Edited by Morenn on 2/5/2013 11:39 AM PST
90 Draenei Shaman
02/05/2013 11:38 AMPosted by Morenn
if I didn't like you I wouldn't even take the time to call you absurd, I would just ignore you entirely.

Yep, I don't tend to bother with the time of day for those I really don't care about (*especially* on the internet).
02/05/2013 11:40 AMPosted by Ellarix
Yep, I don't tend to bother with the time of day for those I really don't care about (*especially* on the internet).

Exactly. If I take the time to be 'mean' to you, the it is a pretty good sign that I do, in fact, like you.

Ask Shammyren about some of the... discussions... I have with my raid leader during raids... and he is actually my best friend.
90 Pandaren Monk
Let's all be friends and comrades in the brother/sisterhood of healing!

*booed offstage*
90 Blood Elf Priest
Let's all be friends and comrades in the brother/sisterhood of healing!

*booed offstage*

lol
90 Human Priest
02/05/2013 11:19 AMPosted by Riôt
*Were* you satisfied with the conclusion?

Well, I would say I'm satisfied enough. I'm not going to lose sleep over things I think weren't handled well. I'd be interested to see Jordan's notes for how he wanted it to end. In general a number of threads were left trailing, but that may have been intentional.

To me the series kinda ended at book 5 or 6 :P
90 Pandaren Shaman
And then this happened, and everyone's head exploded. >.>
90 Blood Elf Mage
Look, it's Reta!

She looks a little less like a space goat, however, just sayin'
100 Blood Elf Priest
Are the portraits different today somehow?
90 Blood Elf Mage
Don't think so...?
90 Tauren Priest
They do seem a bit bare...
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have on huge 80s shoulders and a disc spec.
Is that it?
100 Blood Elf Priest
I think there's something different about the backgrounds.
90 Blood Elf Priest
After an ungodly amount of wipes, we 2 shot H Vizier tonight. Praise Elune.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woot, Quess!

Also: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=119389088240096

That's for everyone else. :D
90 Draenei Shaman
Grats Quess :D

Must feel good!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]