Aestyr's Lemon Cupcakes - Healer OT

100 Blood Elf Paladin
More like a lot of things that can go right. If you know what I mean.

Not for me, but yeah, just the same.

Riôt
90 Gnome Priest
01/29/2013 10:00 PMPosted by Mist
There's like four-five guys and like fifty women.

I have that thought every so often as I read this thread. I'm one of three dudes in this thread.

EDIT: Also, go Brawler's Guild invite. Finally. Doing it as Holy because I'm not dropping my Disc spec.
Edited by Skootalloo on 1/29/2013 10:31 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Monk
It's like me, you, eiko, AJ, shammy, sparkle. I guess I could count Riot even if I don't wanna. And I definitely won't count Roth.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well to say the least, there are a lot more women in this thread than the tank OT thread. its like 50 guys and 4 women over there.
Edited by Viena on 1/29/2013 11:00 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
SO!

Thanks for another thread *squeals* Two makes me feel very special.

In other news my day was UTTERLY HORRIBLE. I am not going to vent about it again to you guys mostly because I came home and did exactly that with many f-bombs and very loudly yelling and with alcohol.

Let's just keep it at I should be looking for a new job because $7.75 an hour IS NOT WORTH the crap I put up with and the amount of labor I do, and frankly, some of the people I deal with. the only reason I haven't outright quit in a spectacular fashion yet is because we are too nice and I have five people and two pets in my house but only three people with jobs. Music keeps me sane.

Also I <3 holy way more than disc. As I was leveling in dungeons I kept holy/disc as main/offspecs and switched every few dungeons to keep from getting stale with either one till about 75-80 or so. And also disc was so everywhere and I like being a special snowflake.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
=( Sorry to hear that Aestyr.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Didn't realize you had one before, OH WELL XD! Was a different name so technically not you ;)

And sorry about your day :( Hope you can find something better <3
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh yes, I will hopefully not have to repeat all this tomorrow again when I go to work. Luckily I don't think I will. You guys are awesome. My roomies are awesome. My kitty giving me uber loves is awesome. The coke I had after my drink is keeping me awake.

01/29/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Veroicone
Didn't realize you had one before, OH WELL XD! Was a different name so technically not you ;)

Hehee I feel sneaky.
100 Blood Elf Monk
01/29/2013 11:17 PMPosted by Veroicone

Wow I tried to use that logic when I suggested that I get a new thread when we were running out of ideas, and I was basically told to !@#$ off.

I'll remember that, Vero.
90 Gnome Priest
Brawler's Guild as Holy = laaaaaaaaaaaawlz

Almost up to Rank 3.
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/29/2013 11:27 PMPosted by Mist

Wow I tried to use that logic when I suggested that I get a new thread when we were running out of ideas, and I was basically told to !@#$ off.

I'll remember that, Vero.

Make next thread yours! If we decide this on page six we won't have to scramble at the end and name a thread after it already has a few pages in it after me :p While I am kinda giggly about it there are probably plenty of people here who deserve a second thread more.
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/29/2013 10:53 PMPosted by Mist
It's like me, you, eiko, AJ, shammy, sparkle. I guess I could count Riot even if I don't wanna. And I definitely won't count Roth.

(cough)
100 Blood Elf Monk
I don't even know what a Kaels is.
90 Gnome Priest
01/29/2013 11:51 PMPosted by Mist

It's an anagram of Leaks.
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/29/2013 11:55 PMPosted by Skootalloo

It's an anagram of Leaks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kale
100 Blood Elf Priest
(cry)
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/30/2013 12:01 AMPosted by Kaels
(cry)

Awwwww..... its ok. *hugs* I do not think you are a gross vegetable.
90 Gnome Priest
And can get halfway through rank 4 as Holy. Some more hairy than others.
Edited by Skootalloo on 1/30/2013 12:19 AM PST
100 Blood Elf Priest
01/30/2013 12:12 AMPosted by Aestyr
(cry)

Awwwww..... its ok. *hugs* I do not think you are a gross vegetable.

At least somebody loves me!
90 Blood Elf Priest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDsfou6UfjU

I must play this next time I LFR.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]