Aestyr's Lemon Cupcakes - Healer OT

100 Draenei Paladin
I learn all sorts of things with this browser plugin for the forums.

Like, did you know that Tiriel is Reta? You probably did, but I didn't! I was wondering where Reta went and where Tiriel came from. I figured one vanished and one appeared in the months I was gone from the healing forums.

(I'm sure somebody says the same thing about Tail vs. Tailias, to be fair.)
90 Draenei Priest
On the subject of armory portraits sucking, I give you my newly 90 druid:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/anvhal/advanced

It's like he's eating a giant Asian lollipop or is a were-goat and can't help but eat his umbrella...
90 Pandaren Shaman
I got my 4 piece and a shiny new dagger. xD Happy day for me.
90 Blood Elf Mage

It's like he's eating a giant Asian lollipop or is a were-goat and can't help but eat his umbrella...

What the actual **** is that?
100 Blood Elf Priest

Oh...oh my...
90 Night Elf Druid

Dog need to go to obidience school.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/30/2013 12:12 AMPosted by Aestyr
Awwwww..... its ok. *hugs* I do not think you are a gross vegetable.

Kale is good. I make a tuscana soup that has sausage, potatoes and kale and its pretty good if i do say so myself.
100 Draenei Shaman
Awwwww..... its ok. *hugs* I do not think you are a gross vegetable.

Kale is good. I make a tuscana soup that has sausage, potatoes and kale and its pretty good if i do say so myself.

Totally agree. Kale + Italian sausage + risoni pasta + chicken stock + garlic = amazing stew. If it weren't a bazillion degrees here in Australia I'd be making this tomorrow.

Also, healchat fall down go boom :-(
Edited by Dayani on 1/30/2013 5:53 AM PST
01/30/2013 05:53 AMPosted by Dayani
Also, healchat fall down go boom :-(

I think I brokededed it with what I was about to say :(

HEALCHAT IS VIOLATING MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH. FIX IT!

edit: In other news I have had the animation for levitate on my horde priest since last night. I am not, in fact, levitating. WHAT IS THIS BLACK MAGIC?!
Edited by Morenn on 1/30/2013 5:57 AM PST
100 Draenei Shaman
I was about to Chastise you for breaking it, but it seems to be back now, so in the Spirit of Redemption - and since you made a Confession with Grace and poise - I hereby rescind my expectation of Penance ;)
Edited by Dayani on 1/30/2013 6:14 AM PST
100 Pandaren Priest
My Aperture Science coffee mug makes the coffee taste better, I'm sure of it.
90 Blood Elf Mage
01/29/2013 11:27 PMPosted by Mist
Didn't realize you had one before, OH WELL XD! Was a different name so technically not you ;)

Wow I tried to use that logic when I suggested that I get a new thread when we were running out of ideas, and I was basically told to !@#$ off.

I'll remember that, Vero.

WASN'T ME THAT SAID IT!
100 Tauren Druid
I am within a week or two of the Wrathion socket legendary quest thingy, just working on the Valor part of that. Because of it, I have been doing more LFR than I like to cap. Last night in LFR Terrace, we had a Disc priest going on and on in raid chat about how awesome he was and how he topped all the healers on LFR Heart of Fear earlier that night. Apparently he hadn't done Terrace before, because he was saying all sorts of nonsense before Tsulong, and how he was going to crush all the other healers, even those in normal raid gear, we were baddies for not playing Disc, blah blah blah.

The top three heals on Tsulong were me and another resto druid, both of us well over 80k, followed fairly closely by a holy priest. The Disc was last, and the silence was palpable.

Too funny.
90 Night Elf Druid
01/30/2013 09:30 AMPosted by Pipikaula
we had a Disc priest going on and on in raid chat about

There is always someone in LFR that feels they should run their mouths. I run it on my alts because i get a kick out of it and don't really want to commit to raiding on alts this tier.

Had one last night tell us that were were supposed to move off the platform in ph2 when the floor despawned, which is just a bug btw. He told everyone how bad and stupid they were even though the barrier wall was up and there was no way off the floor.

I nicely explained to him that it was just a bug and no need to get worked up about it and he began to berate me on how bad i was.

I find it kind of funny and never take any of it seriously.

Same thing happens on the forums all the time. I like posting on this alt. Not sure why but just do. And i get called a LFR hero that doesn't know anything regularly.
Edited by Sadiemay on 1/30/2013 9:36 AM PST
100 Tauren Druid
Yeah, we had another priest (what is it with priests? :P) raging over some DPS pulling 30k. It's LFR, and we aren't wiping, so who cares? They had raid lead, and kept posting Raid Warnings to kick the low DPS.

Guess who got kicked! :D
100 Tauren Shaman
Anyone notice how the cross-character achievements have screwed up your "activity feeds"? I was just looking through this guy's feed and it shows me purchasing a bunch of level 90 gear back in December. Well, this guy just hit 90 yesterday, so I'm assuming the purchases shown in my feed are the purchases I made for my other shaman. Very weird.
100 Pandaren Priest
01/30/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Sadiemay
And i get called a LFR hero that doesn't know anything regularly.

You mean like in that disc priest thread earlier?

I giggle at stuff like that regularly.
Edited by Kerias on 1/30/2013 9:48 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
So I just did a LFR with heals being myself, four other priests, and a shaman. Only one priest was disc and they used spirit shell exactly once that I saw in the entire thing. Then I got phat lewts and now I can do the other LFRs hopefully.

Sidebar anyone else even notice how TINY sanc looks inside a healing rain?
90 Human Priest
01/30/2013 10:01 AMPosted by Aestyr
Sidebar anyone else even notice how TINY sanc looks inside a healing rain?

... and it's hard enough get people to stand in HR QQ
I don't cast sanc... but i may be a terrible holy priest <.<
90 Draenei Shaman
01/30/2013 06:49 AMPosted by Kerias
My Aperture Science coffee mug makes the coffee taste better, I'm sure of it.

Kerias is my favourite person ever.

My son - the almost-12-yr-old who eats lemons - quieted my cousin's INSANELY UPSET FOR THE PAST 2 HRS baby by singing him "Still Alive" over and over again.

The family was in stitches, and also a little awed.

@ Aestyr - (((hugs)))

@ Fluffy - grats on the lootz!

@ Kaels - psh, it's just Rain. When do you *ever* pay him much mind? ;)

@ Mist - you're a meanie-head

@ the ratio of females:males here versus other forums - yeah, the Monk forum's a bit of a sausage-fest too. Priest forum has a few more males than the Healer forum, but still plenty of females, and I really enjoy it there (that's my "home").

@ Vahlen - WOW, I have never seen a worse Armory than that worgen alt of yours. Like... just... WOW.

and then in related news, there's:

01/30/2013 04:13 AMPosted by Sadiemay
Dog need to go to obidience school.

... I'm too new here to know whose alt you are, Sadiemay, but roflroflroflroflroflroflroflroflrofl... so perfect :)
Edited by Ellarix on 1/30/2013 10:17 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]