Mad Mayhem Recruiting for PVP RBGS

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mad Mayhem is looking for more people who like to PVP on the Horde side. RBGS, raiding Alliance towns ,Tol Barad, Arena Conquest Point Caps, we like to do it all. This upcoming season, alot of guildies will be trying for and helping other get those PVP achievements in Arena. Only requirement is your lvl 90 and know how to be a team player. If your fresh to PVP ,or a new lvl 90 ..let us run some random BGS together and get you that honor to get geared. We make that honor rain. Contact Healzuneed, Vanillalol , or any of the various mad mayhem members for an invite. FOR THE HORDE!!!

PS to the Alliance on Bloodhoof.. step your stuff up.. you have not been a factor in Tol Barad or coming to any of our major towns yet we disrespect your citizens of Ironforge and Stormwind on a weekly basis. Did you quit? #Heel@DECEPTlON
Reply Quote
For The Horde!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey Deception! My guild is also recruiting for RBG's. We need another healer and a dps or two, (resto shaman and any caster dps preferred)

You should add me in game as we do a lot of World PVP as well! We all recently switched over from Alliance. We were ally for like 5-6 years and wanted a change, having a lot of fun over on this side.
Edited by Ill on 1/29/2013 5:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/29/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Ill
Hey Deception! My guild is also recruiting for RBG's. We need another healer and a dps or two, (resto shaman and any caster dps preferred)

Don't make me level a shammy Ill.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]