90 Goblin Rogue
Schedule change approved. Fkyis.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Bugs bugs bugs.

Never has a guild appreciated the almighty auto-attack as Condo.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Happy Birthday Kaelayn!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I wonder if we could get a whole page of 'Deleted by Moderator' posts going...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
03/02/2013 05:53 AMPosted by Nicoletti
I wonder if we could get a whole page of 'Deleted by Moderator' posts going...

Bad idea. They like to lock threads when that happens. :-\

I'm forced to ask...weren't you a Worgen? YOUR PICTURE IS A WORGEN BUT THEN MORPHS INTO A BLOOD ELF.

I find it scary. :(
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
I'm forced to ask, have you always been so lovely or have I just blind until now~?

I am a worgen. I am also just a master of disguise, jack of all trades, debonair gentleman of debauchery and subterfuge. I am so good that I manage to hunker myself down, grow another extra digit on each hand, and when I sort of tilt my muzzle downwar-

Just imagining that is awful, ahah~

He's still a worgen as far as I'm concerned, but until Blizzard lets me cross faction raid then its pinky skinny-britches time up in here.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
I'm forced to ask, have you always been so lovely or have I just blind until now~?

I am a worgen. I am also just a master of disguise, jack of all trades, debonair gentleman of debauchery and subterfuge. I am so good that I manage to hunker myself down, grow another extra digit on each hand, and when I sort of tilt my muzzle downwar-

He's still a worgen as far as I'm concerned, but until Blizzard lets me cross faction raid then its pinky skinny-britches time up in here.

I recently gained some new curves. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior

I recently gained some new curves. ^_^

OMFG YOU TURNED INTO A PANDA. Well you can't say it won't fit now >.> <3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]