<Modest> Selling Thundering Jade Serpent

100 Human Monk
Modest is currently selling the Reins of the Thundering Jade Cloud Serpent mount from Glory of the Mists of Pandaria Raider for 50K gold (you'll need 2700 gold to purchase it from the vendor as well).

Since this mount requires exalted with the guild to purchase the process would work as follows:
  • You pay 50K gold and get a guild invite to a rank just for purchasing the mount. You will need to grind out guild rep to Exalted (which is fairly fast now) at this rank
  • You will have a 30 days to complete getting to Exalted and purchasing the mount
  • At the end of the 30 days, you will be removed regardless of whether you have obtained the mount or not
  • Please message Halp or Nalp if you are interested. Thanks!

ps. The mount is account wide and can be purchased on any character level 85 or higher.
    Edited by Halp on 2/5/2013 6:53 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    Whisper/mail me as the person you wish to make transaction with, and I'll give you a 2.7k discount - the price of your mount, offer only valid through me! :)

DON'T HATE ME FORTUNE.
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Priest
    Grats on the kill guys! I knew I shouldn't of /luck to Yetmy last night!!! :(
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Paladin
    Don't worry Skyline I was the only one being sat drowning my sorrows in various beverages... oh and my axe dropped also
    Edited by Yetmy on 1/29/2013 3:42 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Warrior
    It's okay I still love you Yet.

Thanks Skyline!
    Edited by Tkays on 1/29/2013 4:16 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Hunter
    Yeah, Grats guys!!
    Reply Quote
    90 Troll Priest
    01/29/2013 03:39 PMPosted by Yetmy
    Don't worry Skyline I was the only one being sat drowning my sorrows in various beverages... oh and my axe dropped also

Sha must like axes. Our Prot warrior has a nice shiny weapon he can never dps with now.
    Reply Quote
    90 Orc Warrior

Sha must like axes. Our Prot warrior has a nice shiny weapon he can never dps with now.

It looks really good sitting ungemmed and unenchanted my in bags. Really nice icon.
    (also a free bump :D)
    Edited by Trosean on 2/6/2013 1:15 AM PST
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]