Open Libram LXVI: Light in the Darkness

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just shoot them all and take their stuff, that's how I solved everything in FO3.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I can't resolve the conflict peacefully because I put Hardin in charge earlier in the game.

>.<

Yup!

NV has a couple situations like that, there are people who, due to various reasons will basically cause other quests to have only one solution or no real solution. Hardin and NCR are one of them.. he's one of the old-line isolationists and believes the BoS should still be at war with the NCR.

Random guy whispered me to do RBGs. I should have screenshotted it.
Edited by Cayse on 2/2/2013 6:08 PM PST
90 Tauren Paladin
I can't resolve the conflict peacefully because I put Hardin in charge earlier in the game.

>.<

Yup!

NV has a couple situations like that, there are people who, due to various reasons will basically cause other quests to have only one solution or no real solution. Hardin and NCR are one of them.. he's one of the old-line isolationists and believes the BoS should still be at war with the NCR.

Random guy whispered me to do RBGs. I should have screenshotted it.

Well, I decided to start from scratch. (Sort of)

I basically used the console to bring me to half the level I was before (32 to 16) and gave myself three weapons of my choice with a pretty large amount of ammo.

That way I don't feel like I lost all my progress. I will, however, have to do all the quests I've done over again.

I want to play the game mostly as a diplomat, and use violence as an absolute last resort. Unless I'm fighting beings that you can't reason with or groups of people that are just flat out bad. (Deathclaws for the former example, Caesar's Legion for the latter.)
Edited by Shiralia on 2/2/2013 7:34 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
It's funny, almost every single time I've played NV, including the one I specifically did to get the Ceasar's Legion achievement.. I execute countless Legion people, nearly every named person.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2013 08:51 AMPosted by Snozberries
Maybe working as a hand spell, since the name Hand of Reckoning is no longer used?

Oh hell no. I never want another ability named Hand of Reckoning because the original one made no sense. Imagine there was a DK ability called Evil Guy Presence, but it wasn't actually a presence? /rage

It's not a bad thing. It underperforms on level ground with the other talents, while most of the rets I know use it for pvp, it is the least popular talent in both pvp and pve. Next tier's set bonus brings it up almost equal to the other two, but still behind. Problem is that it is the best talent for Holy, which does not need buffs.

Divine Purpose should probably be like 20% for Holy and 28% for Ret. The devs try too hard to make our talents look all clean and proper (DP @ 25% for all paladins) when their bottom-line should be balance.

On a lighter note, the heat in my house is broken. Felt like 7 degrees yesterday. oh winterr, how i hate thee
100 Draenei Paladin
I got to Tank the doggies tonight for our second raid group which is finally starting, yayz.

Then I got kicked out when someone in the second group actually showed up. lol

Monday night Empress, I so hope we kill her this week.

02/02/2013 08:26 PMPosted by Hafleur
The devs try too hard to make our talents look all clean and proper (DP @ 25% for all paladins) when their bottom-line should be balance.

Very much agree.

On a lighter note, the heat in my house is broken. Felt like 7 degrees yesterday. oh winterr, how i hate thee

:O

I love winter but that can't be fun.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/2/2013 9:33 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2013 09:33 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

I hope you have a good reason like you enjoy skiing or you're descended from the Starks.
100 Draenei Paladin

I hope you have a good reason like you enjoy skiing or you're descended from the Starks.

I like the cold, much better then too much heat. You can always put on more layers to keep warm

I also love snow, but it's a rather rare sight around here.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/2/2013 10:28 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/02/2013 10:14 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
I like the cold, much better then too much heat. You can always put on more layers to keep warm

You can always strip off layers to keep cool -- as someone who prefers not wearing pants, I enjoy the heat. If I lived somewhere that was mid 70's year round, I'd just laze around and be content. Who needs ambition when the weather's fine? :D
Cool, halfway through Vaults and I think we'll resume Monday. Bad news, though, is that I have to DPS Spirit Kings. Ah well.
100 Draenei Paladin
Finally decided to stop mucking around and am brawling .. got the first 10 fights without dying, now on the brain bug. NZ latency appears to be my issue here. I guess I just start straffing when it's almost time to cast.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/03/2013 12:02 AMPosted by Covahredro
Trick to that fight is stand in the middle of the bugs hit box, so get in close.

What I did was when there was ~2 seconds left on the DBM cast timer I started straffing left so I was already moving when he cast and got out of it super fast.

Just finished the rank 4 fights, am rank 5 and start those next time I feel motivated enough to do Brawlers Guild.

It's kind of fun.
100 Draenei Paladin
Oh hell no. I never want another ability named Hand of Reckoning because the original one made no sense. Imagine there was a DK ability called Evil Guy Presence, but it wasn't actually a presence? /rage

Heh, I don't care about the name so much as the ability to reckbomb people. Particularly warriors who charge and unload all their CDs right off the bat.

I got to Tank the doggies tonight for our second raid group which is finally starting, yayz.

Then I got kicked out when someone in the second group actually showed up. lol

Monday night Empress, I so hope we kill her this week.

I wound up tanking the heroic dogs as my first actual time tanking this xpac. Half drunk. Thank goodness the other tank was our usual MT and could pretty much just tell me what to do the entire time.

We'd have empress down tonight, I'm sure. If it wasn't for that whole super bowl thing dragging everyone's attention elsewhere -_-
100 Draenei Paladin
Afternoon Libram, Challenge Modes today yay.

Random lore gush, just cause.

Human lore fans are lucky, they have such a rich and detailed past. I've randomly being reading about Arathor, Thoradin, the Trollbane's and the like just to brush up for some lore debates.

The uniting of the original Human tribes, the founding of Arathor, the Troll Wars, the first early beginnings of Dalaran, Thoradin's Wall, all very cool stuffs.

Forget Lordaeron, although I love Lordaeron, I'd be happy if Blizzard would just restore Stromgarde in an epic fashion, maybe rebuild Thoradin's Wall and all that.

It's time for Danath to come home.

We'd have empress down tonight, I'm sure. If it wasn't for that whole super bowl thing dragging everyone's attention elsewhere -_-

http://youtu.be/-VAMQF8vnNo

If it weren't for everyone's fascination with watching large, sweaty men beat on each other over a ball we'd be raiding tonight instead of tomorrow.

02/03/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Snozberries
I wound up tanking the heroic dogs

We haven't had the time to try heroic modes, too busy trying to push on too Terrace and finish this Tier, are the dogs bad?

I now really hate that Terrace is locked away behind HoF, I'm fairly sure we would be at least half way through that place by now if we could actually step through the door.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/03/2013 12:16 AMPosted by Muletia
Trick to that fight is stand in the middle of the bugs hit box, so get in close.

What I did was when there was ~2 seconds left on the DBM cast timer I started straffing left so I was already moving when he cast and got out of it super fast.

Just finished the rank 4 fights, am rank 5 and start those next time I feel motivated enough to do Brawlers Guild.

It's kind of fun.

I remember doing that fight holding E the whole time, because my latency was weird that night. :D
100 Draenei Paladin

:O

DO WANT! My issue is that with heat there is only so much I can take off before it's obscene, but I can always put more on (which is why I get grumpy with people at work saying it's cold and turning the cooling down .. get lost, you may be cool but I'm still hot, and you can at least put something on!!!).

However I love cold. When I was working in a supermarket back when I was but a kid my favourite thing to do was to go into the big walk in freezers to restock. Loved the cold!
Edited by Muletia on 2/3/2013 12:19 PM PST
100 Draenei Paladin
02/03/2013 12:18 PMPosted by Muletia
When I was working in a supermarket back when I was but a kid my favourite thing to do was to go into the big walk in freezers to restock.

Heh, I worked in a grocery store in High School/College and we would lock up new guys in the freezer for five minutes.

Or until the manager caught us laughing in the stock room and yelled at us.

We also used to make new guys eat a habanero pepper as an initiation, we actually had one curl up on the floor and cry once. Hilarious but also made you feel a little bad.

Ah good times.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]