Open Libram LXVI: Light in the Darkness

90 Dwarf Paladin
Here we go, folks! Consecrate is the NEW savior of the Ret spec!

/facepalm
90 Draenei Paladin
But even then, there's more. For example, comedies. Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily Lives of Highschool Boys) is a riot, for example, and doesn't need a particularly high power level to enjoy.

Eh, there are some good comedies. But most of them, for me at least, either don't translate well culturally or are so raunchy I'm not sure I'd actually rank them as more than enjoyable. FLCL was great, Excel Saga didn't click well for me but is otherwise good, and Panty and Stocking was too raunchy to classify as anything higher than "fun/guilty pleasure."

Even in the shounen/seinen genres, there's a wide variance between action, drama, horror, etc.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
01/29/2013 03:46 PMPosted by Vlada
I was watching the Total Recall reboot, which was actually better than the original ( sorry ;x ),

blasphemy, the new total recall is terrible.

01/29/2013 03:56 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
Not even pitting Nimoy (Galvatron FTW)

the voice acting in Transformers: The Movie was so flawless.

i thought the new transformers movie, the first one was ok, it was fun, but then they went off into la la land and it wasn't so fun. transformers was one of my favorite properties as a kid, the concept was just so overwhelmingly cool to me.

01/29/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Grôgnárd

wat.
(consecrate should be baseline)
Edited by Idoma on 1/29/2013 5:09 PM PST
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/29/2013 04:26 PMPosted by Idoma

wat.
(consecrate should be baseline)

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7789659178

The latest idea, after the off-GCD Inq and baseline DP cults bombed.

/facepalm

Goddammit.

They all whine about crappy Executes, so I suggest getting Holy Wrath instead.

DAFUQ!?!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/29/2013 04:24 PMPosted by Snozberries
Panty and Stocking was too raunchy to classify as anything higher than "fun/guilty pleasure."

You talkin' !@#$ about PSG?
90 Blood Elf Paladin

blasphemy, the new total recall of terrible.

I actually watched it with the intent to hate everything about it. Within the first minute or 2 I was asking my friend wtf they were prologuing some crap we should all know. And blah blah blah. The older action movies, weren't bad, but they were filled with one liners and ego stroking action scenes. I know people love that, but I was surprised to see the reboot have a plausible story and decent characters. I also hate Colin Farrel or whatever his name is... but I can't really say anything too bad about the film. They should have changed names of characters, swapped a few things around, and changed the title. They movie would have been better for it. The original was actually one of the better Arnie movies made, IMO. And it's was a good movie. The new one is a better story. Plus they didn't go apes h!t with sfx.

/facepalm

Oh ya, will it refresh Inquisition or will Inquisition be refreshing Consecration? Or maybe Consecration will proc Holy Wrath a la Art of War, which in turn will refresh a reworked Seal of Command... which has a proc to refresh Inquisition?
Forget Consecration, give me back Seal of the Martyr/Seal of Blood.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/29/2013 04:45 PMPosted by Lobster
ಠ_ಠ
90 Human Paladin
Bring back Divine Intervention.

And New Coke.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Ret needs buffs. Bring back lime Coke.
90 Draenei Paladin
01/29/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Lesaberisa
And New Coke.

Wat!

Do not want.

I personally miss consecration as Ret, I always liked the animation and the flavor of it.

01/29/2013 05:54 PMPosted by Lesaberisa
Bring back Divine Intervention.

Yus.

And Sense Undead.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 1/29/2013 6:17 PM PST
90 Draenei Paladin
01/29/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Elidra
Panty and Stocking was too raunchy to classify as anything higher than "fun/guilty pleasure."

You talkin' !@#$ about PSG?

Lol, no. It's just not something I'd ever recommend as anything but raunchy fun.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/29/2013 04:45 PMPosted by Lobster
Laughing so hard. I just hope they strip the gear too. It will be nice knowing all the wintraders and sellers will go into next season with almost nothing.

Why stop there? Perma ban them. Cheating shouldn't be tolerated.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/29/2013 06:17 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
And Sense Undead.

God no. Useless spell was useless. :P
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Got the third boss on MSV down yay!!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/29/2013 10:27 PMPosted by Hafleur
God no. Useless spell was useless. :P

I liked it. I thoroughly enjoyed going into undead areas and having the minimap light up red.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]