Bob's Burgers vs The Cleveland Show

90 Gnome Mage
One of these shows needs to die in a slow radioactive fire, & the other needs to be soaked in acid. But I'm not really sure which is which, & I'm not sure if it matters.

Please, for all that's good & proper, just freekin' kill them both.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgk-lA12FBk
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I don't care for either, but both have had 1 or 2 jokes I liked.

Other than that, I just stopped watching them.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
It's not gonna be cleaveland show I heard that adult swim just got the rights to it and will be playing it weekly.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm trying to find a word to describe these shows.
Terrible? No.
Bad? Nope.
Horrible? Uh-uh.
Terribadable? Not even close.
Terrihorribadawfulyoloswag? Almost.
Edited by Noridala on 1/29/2013 5:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bob's Burgers gets a +1

Mainly cause Jon Benjamin is on it, the same VA who voiced Coach McGuirk from Home Movies, one of the greatest cartoons ever created. Other than that. Meh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
: / I guess I haven't been watching a lot of tv. I've never even heard of the Bob's Burgers thing.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Bob's Burgers gets a +1

Mainly cause Jon Benjamin is on it, the same VA who voiced Coach McGuirk from Home Movies, one of the greatest cartoons ever created. Other than that. Meh

This is the only reason I would even consider the possibility of watching that show. He played coach mcguirk and archer. You can't go wrong with those two.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
01/29/2013 02:25 PMPosted by Killercaitie
I just stopped watching them

I don't "watch" them, but for reasons the forums won't let me fully explain, on Sunday evenings I'm sort of a "captive audience" in the TV room, with two other people who do watch this dreck. I do my best to ignore them, but it doesn't always work.

I'm really not at all sure what prompted Seth Macfarlane to drudge out not just one, but two insipidly lame knock-offs of Family Guy, much less why FOX actually signed off on giving him the time slots.

I'm trying to find a word to describe these shows.
Terrible? No.
Bad? Nope.
Horrible? Uh-uh.
Terribadable? Not even close.
Terrihorribadawfulyoloswag? Almost.

"Offensively, painfully stupid" works for me. But that's three words ;)

O, & BTW .... since I'm not an expert at TV production or direction, or at comedy writing, or at any of the other things Seth MacFarlane does, I absolutely do NOT expect anyone to take this thread "seriously." It's nothing more than my aesthetics speaking, not anything I'm claiming to be "fact." This disclaimer is included just in case someone notices my comments on the General Discussion forum & chooses to use this thread as illustration of "hypocrisy."
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I've been enjoying Bob's Burgers, mainly for Kristen Schaal as Louise.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

Isnt Jon Benjamin the guy with the terrible van show that was on comedy central
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
01/30/2013 05:47 PMPosted by Snocterris

Isnt Jon Benjamin the guy with the terrible van show that was on comedy central

That show was fantastic.
Reply Quote
Bob's Burgers is ftw.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Bobs burgers by a long shot!

Also bring back home movies now!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Well, I'd be perfectly happy to watch Bob's Burgers die in a slow radioactive fire, & that would leave The Cleveland Show to be bathed in acid.

Win-win, I say.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I dont mind either of them. Although I prefer Family Guy and American Dad, actually I think American Dad is the best one out of them all.
Reply Quote
2 Pandaren Hunter
01/30/2013 07:49 AMPosted by Taltonestri
I've been enjoying Bob's Burgers, mainly for Kristen Schaal as Louise.

I like bob's burgers. Its kinda hokey sometimes, and has some faults but it can be decent.

Cleaveland show is unwatchable. Just horrid and cheesy, not funny at all. However, I don't like family guy at all.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Cleveland show is funny ....but then again I am a BIG family guy fan

Bobs Burgers is mediocre at best there are some funny parts but thats about it

I dont like American Dad or South Park.....some parts are funny but most of it is just disturbing.

Same with Robot Chicken, some of it is funny but other stuff is just sick

Now Tosh.O thats funny
Edited by Dàrkàn on 2/11/2013 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Bob's Burgers has to live if for no other reason than to keep H. Jon Benjamin working. I don't care what he does, because he's amazing at doing things.

But Seth MacFarlane should drown.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]