Website login

90 Orc Death Knight
I have the box where it says "Keep me logged in" checked, but every now and then, even on the same day or hour, I'll come back here and find myself logged out. This has happened multiple times a day and, in fact, I just had to log in again even though I just visited like 30 minutes ago.

I know my account isn't being hacked since nothing's been touch gold, item, or character wise.

So can someone tell me what the heck is going on?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
This happens to me as well. I am using IE 10 on win 8. Seems to be a windows issue since chrome and FF seem to be ok. I can't get past the login boxes either. after entering my user and pw the box goes black and sits there, I click on the log in link twice and it will log me in then.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm using chrome on win 7.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
Check your browser settings.
You could have your temp internet folder set to be cleared when you close the browser, or you could have it set to clear the temp internet folder after a set number of days.

Both of these will automaticly log you out when they take effect since the file that keeps you logged in is stored their.
Edited by Dahca on 2/6/2013 1:20 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]