What Happened to the WPVP Events,

90 Tauren Druid
I havent been as active as I used to be, but trying to make a come back. I have noticed though there has not been andyWPVP events likehere used to be. I remember when Hode and/or alliance would get together and go out at a spot and battle it out. I remember the days of Keno getting a group of us Horde just to go mess with the people dueling outside of SW, not even to go inside for the king, just outside pvp kills. Think I might bring something like this back, what does everyone think?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
World PVP
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
BRING IT ON YOU FAT COW.

<3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
BRING IT ON YOU FAT COW.

<3

Lol, okay. If i can get one started will do.. You might have a little problem being lvl 87.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm a grunt in IWC, let's just wait for the servers to come up and I'll bring some friends by. :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well i might have to do some hunting tonight after i get home from work. I wil look for you Veeola, maybe even look out for your guild. Downfall is your guild is like a minnow in the lake of Bleeding Hollow. 4 lvl 90's, GL in greens and contender gear. Dont know if asking for that attention is a good thing right now, But i do give you credit for atleast trying.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
BRING IT ON YOU FAT COW.

<3

Lol, okay. If i can get one started will do.. You might have a little problem being lvl 87.

Eh I can handle it :)

(Except when you hordies come outta nowhere and kill me when I'm trying to turn in a quest in the valley. That's when I go to cry).
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

(Except when you hordies come outta nowhere and kill me when I'm trying to turn in a quest in the valley. That's when I go to cry).

I am a druid, I can stealth. So I might fall under that category
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
01/29/2013 08:40 AMPosted by Xveezyo
whats wpvp

Good question.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/29/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Helladin
I'm a grunt in IWC

I like how Hobs tried to console you by saying you still had guild repairs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/29/2013 12:56 PMPosted by Toffee
I'm a grunt in IWC

I like how Hobs tried to console you by saying you still had guild repairs.

I like how it worked to console me. :3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
and i like Geocaching ...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/29/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Xveezyo
hi toffee :D

Sup BB
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Wait, Maybe I just dont understand it, but isn't wpvp just killing lowbies then fleeing when a level 90 shows up?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nope its killing opposing faction, all levels in the world. Mostly though max level for fun in different areas.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Well i searched for ya last night Veeola. You were no where to be found. I did try though, all your guildies were low level and your only lvl 90 person was in a dungeon, so i did not go after them.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest

Well i searched for ya last night Veeola. You were no where to be found. I did try though, all your guildies were low level and your only lvl 90 person was in a dungeon, so i did not go after them.

I went to bed early like an old person :P
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

I went to bed early like an old person :P

ah ok, i will try again tonight and btw grats on 88
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]