Fdruid or DK for 5.2

90 Human Death Knight
Unholy will be better than frost next patch.

The skill level between frost and unholy is pretty small. I know a lot of DKs like to swing their ***** thinking they are better because they play unholy, but in reality they are both pretty easy specs.

Feral's have a higher skill cap overall to play at the top level.

It is up to you what you want to play...if you are just starting out I would suggest a DK. Feral is definitely going to take a lot longer for you to pick up. If you want a bit more of a challenge then go feral.

I personally would just play both and just see which I would enjoy more.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm having this same exact dilemma myself. Someone said play them both and I think that is the answer.

Feral = awesome 2s/3s
DK = awesome RBGs.

Both are good/viable in either/or but it seems nobody really seeks out Feral specifically for RBG's. I haven't tried to do much in 5.1 but that's just what I hear/see just piddling around.

Both are super fun choices for sure as long as you enjoy the playstyle. Feral feels way more skillcapped with a bunch more crap going on to keep it fun and active while Frost (even though I really enjoy it) feels very simple/facerolly 2-3, 2-3, 2-3 *proc* 4, rinse/repeat. g'luck either way.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]