Rate the monk transmog above you (2)

90 Tauren Monk
The original thread capped yesterday, and can be found here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6934954461

I want a staff that doesn't sit upside down on my tauren's back.
DO WANT!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
I think I rated yours before... still very taurenish! Me likey, 9/10 - and good luck with the staff thing, I have the same problem it looks ridiculous.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
8/10 Fé! Show me those sexy legs. Haha joke. I think your's are great! Just consider a different helm... That eye patch doesn't "fit"
I don't like mine, I'm working on a new one that will take a couple of months (Hopefully, have spent 2 months farming it already) to get. :(
Edited by Artheran on 1/29/2013 9:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
I'm actually debating changing the entire set. As much as I like the corset look of the chest I'm honestly tired of seeing it everywhere. Even if I don't I'm still working on new shoulders, the eye patch will look better then xD
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
9/10 Artheran I actually like that set a lot and used to use it. Swords go well with it!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
8/10, I like the blindfold!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
8/10 cool looking
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
8/10 I like the eye patch and the staff, i would give you 9 but i like a little more color. Seems like a lot of people are going ninja and monks arnt ninja.

Mine is pretty lame right now i am waiting for high level gear.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
To be fair most of our options are either "Ninja" as you put it, or looking like a druid.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Orb
9/10

Pretty unique

Still working on mine
Edited by Sencia on 1/29/2013 11:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
9/10

If I had to guess what a Tauren Monk looked like, I would say Sencia nailed it.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/29/2013 11:38 AMPosted by
To be fair most of our options are either "Ninja" as you put it, or looking like a druid.

I totally understand,

Kayaus, 9.5/10 I really like your setup. I would go 10/10 but i always like to leave room for improvement. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
I dont think contender's looks that great, but hey, it matches. 6/10
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
10/10 I love it. I wish those helm models didn't look terrible on space goats. I've been trying to find something to build with that chest piece D:
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Fe, what happened to that sexy bandit number you were rocking last week? Thought that look was awesome, personally. Your old one, 10/10. Current one, about 6/10. (Yeah, starting to get sick of it on myself as well. Lol.)
Edited by Lightning on 1/29/2013 2:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
7/10, I like the Corset still D: Are you talking about the red set that I was running, or the brown one?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Trying to go for less of a "rogue-y" look. Been experimenting with various armor set pieces. I kind of like this so far. Kind of the wandering warrior wrapped in leather look to me. Not incredibly satisfied with the fist weapon transmog I used... but we never see them anyway /sadphace.

I really like psyhard's outfit... I wish human females looked as good with the Straw & Shado-pan hats... but I don't think we do. Mostly it's cause the hair looks dorky. Panda's were MADE for those hats. I also really like your outfit Fe. you both went with what I was eventually hoping to do if I am ever lucky enough to get the damn Grizzly Jerkin to ever drop for me. /scowl.

Both of you get a 9/10 in my book. :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
7/10.

Nice matching. But i just do not like alliance models.

And yes I know I am alliance /sighhh
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
But your so tiny and cutesy! I could just eat you up! NOMNOMNOMNOM... Yeah... that happened. 8/10, I can't really tell whats going on with the chest/arms in your mog because of th way you hold the staff.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
01/29/2013 03:06 PMPosted by
7/10, I like the Corset still D: Are you talking about the red set that I was running, or the brown one?

The Grizzly Jerkin and Kilt of Sewn Flesh. Had more of an "argh" pirate monk vibe to it. Thought it was fairly unique and looked great on a draenei.

Ro, give yours 8/10. Like it overall. Tunic really works with that look. Only thing distracting are the boots. The rest of the ensemble is concealing, and you see fleshy ankles... Kind of brings my attention back to the feet.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]