Rate the monk transmog above you (2)

90 Tauren Monk
02/11/2013 01:46 AMPosted by Meixie
What chestpiece are you wearing? Your big cow head blocks it.

My head isn't big D:
It's a Barbaric Harness. Was using a Lorewalker's Tabard along with it, but it's not showing for some reason.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It looks good.

Nothing wrong with having a big cow head. Tauren are my favorite race in the game. :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Work in progress... Pretty fresh 90 here.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
FDC
7/10 Jakken. Not bad.

I hit 90 this weekend. This is my 1st set. Still working on the gloves and a possible helm.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Will these posts ever end
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
FDC
02/11/2013 07:25 AMPosted by Reflëct
Will these posts ever end

No.
Reply Quote
@Bazinga 9/10
I love the approach you took to your xmog! I didn't even know there was a red version of Righteous armor!

The only odd things about it that are a little off are the gloves introducing yellow to the set -- this is probably because you wanted fingerless gloves to match your boots and these were the only ones with a matching red.
The other thing is your choice of weapon. While I can see you trying to match your hair, the swords are just too green. I don't know of a good alternative off the top of my head, but I'm sure there are other choices out there.

Overall you have a great xmog!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I'm still working on my mog. Eventually I'd like it to be mostly red ...

Anyways, I wanted to ask if anyone knew of a way to change the way their character is standing in their profile. Any ideas? It's kind of annoying when the 2h weapons hide your face
Reply Quote
There isn't a way to change your pose. Not anymore, anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
02/11/2013 09:54 AMPosted by Alphafu
There isn't a way to change your pose. Not anymore, anyway.

Dude, you look like you should be in some epic '80s rock band. I wouldn't sport the look, myself, but that looks like fun.
Reply Quote
I enjoy the ninja-esque look to it. The rune sword was a nice pick. Honestly, if I had an agi sword, I'd probably use The Black Knight
Reply Quote
like the creativity kinda got like a slave monk theme going lol if that makes sense

elv 7/10
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
like the creativity kinda got like a slave monk theme going lol if that makes sense

elv 7/10

Elv and Alphafu seem to have the same theme - it's kind of rock star and kind of caveman ... or something.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
panda gonna knock you out!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Not sure what to think of yours Pandacillin, it's very drab but it matches the fists quite well :<

Well my set is finally at a spot I'd describe as complete
Edited by Endangered on 2/11/2013 2:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
sweet tmog keg give it a 9/10 but maybe a better staff yeah
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
sweet one love the shoulders 8/10 @endangered
Edited by Raekwonz on 2/11/2013 3:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
no one commented on mine sad monk =( lol

Not bad raekwonz matches pretty well!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Kind of messy looking 5/10
Reply Quote
lol sorry been getting a lot of gear tonight and didnt have time to set it to my transmog lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]