Rate the monk transmog above you (2)

90 Gnome Monk
It was very courteous of you to include a shirt in that mog :P Although your determined stance in the profile picture is quite disconcerting in those "clothes" :3
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
8/10

Try to pick up the wolf head that drops off the ramp boss in ZF. It may fit better, but I've not found much of any use for mine :p

I'd also search for a good set of gloves that cover the fingers and a shirt to hide that muffin top :D

Here's what I fished up.
__
http://www.wowhead.com/item=50026/helm-of-the-elder-moon

It covers your whole face tho, but matches the colors.
__
http://www.wowhead.com/item=69564/the-savagers-mask

Doesn't blend super well but it's got greens in it and gives you quite a cool look :) Plus it's easier to farm than the above.
__
Gl ^,^
Edited by Vipsy on 2/20/2013 3:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
8/10.

I'm not the biggest fan of the neck/head piece, particularly on Pandaren where it just seems stretched.

As always, ignore my weapons as they DO NOT EXIST. :)
Edited by Wãve on 2/20/2013 3:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
8/10 Looks very original.

Not a fan of the shorts.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Monk
Could go with a different belt.
8/10.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
9/10
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
6.5/10 The Ascendent Tribe set looks good and not roguey or druidy, and you get bonus points for matching your hair. But it is current content so it doesn't really stand out... someone could have the same set just at random.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
7/10

Its original but I don't really think the gold works with the shirt...
Reply Quote
75 Blood Elf Monk
10/10 very clean not too overboard looks like a monk to me!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
7/10 i dont like the fact that your barefoot xD lol
Reply Quote
Mine isn't finished yet but ill throw it up anyway (still need other color of shoulders and helm from Sunwell). Looks better in person I think because it's missing the green glow from the shoulders and for some reason my green panda emblem doesn't show on my belt. Oh wells...
Edited by Sumjahi on 2/21/2013 11:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Monk
8/10 i REALLY love that tabard, but maybe if you had a head piece that matched one of the colors on your tabard it would look better, just because it's kind of random to the actual green gear, but i like it anyways!

My leveling transmog.
Edited by Harper on 2/21/2013 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
02/21/2013 12:57 PMPosted by Harper
My leveling transmog.

7/10

Can't go wrong with a classic ... but it's a classic! Interesting weapon choice, though. Matches better than I'd expect.

As for me, this is my roguey look. Tried to avoid it, but ... I had to have at least one!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
9/10

Love the gear and the discoloration of the boots and glove gives it a zinger of a look. The only thing I am sincerely put off by is that off hand but the main hand is perfect!
Reply Quote
8/10 -- Well, it's Bloodfang again, but it still looks good. And blue. For the Alliance?
Reply Quote
8.756repeating/10

Very nice integration of the colors. Not a bad set. Wish I could be an Orc.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
8.756repeating/10

Very nice integration of the colors. Not a bad set. Wish I could be an Orc.

10/10 for the fist weapons
Reply Quote
Not bad looking, I'd say 7.9/10 because the shoulders don't look bulky enough to me.

As for mine, I'm not 100% satisfied with the shoulders I have currently nor the cloak but the rest is pretty much going to be my final set on my Brewmaster spec. I'm thinking something more green and vibrant for my Mistweaver spec, gotta find something from a druid looking set.

Also, replace the staff with the Hellreaver come 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/10

I like seeing green-tinted sets, as they're amazing if put together well. I'm slightly surprised and off-put that you are a Gnome with no beard, but it'd probably clip through your helm in an unsightly manner.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]