Rate the monk transmog above you (2)

90 Human Monk
Ro, give yours 8/10. Like it overall. Tunic really works with that look. Only thing distracting are the boots. The rest of the ensemble is concealing, and you see fleshy ankles... Kind of brings my attention back to the feet.

I know. I went through the model viewer boot by boot through EVERY leather boot they had and nothing seemed to fit right :( Colors just don't lend to that set at all. I tried the boots that are with the same set as the helm I used, but they seemed off.

/le sigh

I will say, you get my 8/10. I have always loved the corsetted look of the Tier 9 rogue set. One suggestion I have would be to try the dark shoulders and legs from the Discovery set (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1078). I found that they went really well with that top.

But you work it nonetheless.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
But your so tiny and cutesy! I could just eat you up! NOMNOMNOMNOM... Yeah... that happened.

You're a Draenei. It's what you are expected to do with Gnomes. >.>
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
nice style, and the tabard totally goes with that.
the blades look sick too very 9/10
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Love, it, matches except for the staff.

I'm missing my boots for this set :/
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Monk
8/10 ignoring the boots.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Monk
8.5/10 Love the simplicity and the stein. Can't go wrong with a stein.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
1/10 All the armor/color clash with each other. However, if that's what you're going for 10/10 lol.
Reply Quote
91 Pandaren Monk
9/10 ignoring boots. Those swords are preeeeetty.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Monk
8/10 Really like the colors. Also like the little strips of color you can choose for Female Pandaren's hair.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
7/10

Jealous of your helm xmog - not sure about the staff though.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I like it!

8/10
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
10/10

Awesome staff!
Reply Quote
100 Human Monk
Shiaoyu, great minds think alike lol, but you need to scour your Ah to finish the traveler's set. I wasn't a big fan of the helm so I replaced it with... dun dun dun... Cursed Vision like every other leather wearer in the game lol.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Monk
Classic set, like how the malv weapons fit nearly perfect with it. 8/10!
Reply Quote
Primal, regardless of how much I detest you space goats and your alliance I must admit you look pretty snazzy. Also...Zug Zug.
Reply Quote
Mikthook, 8/10. I really like your set, just wish the red in the gloves matched better.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
9/10 for you Grimms! i actually have a similar set sitting in my bank haha :)
Reply Quote
@ Grimms, I wish they did as well. (nice set Ziagger and Grimms). Sadly they are the best I can seem to locate in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Still working on this set, need to possibly find different shoulders, gloves and boots....but I am really happy with the chest, hat and legs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]