Rate the monk transmog above you (2)

90 Tauren Monk
@Xilyne
I extended this thread from the previous one so that people could see and comment on other people's transmog. If they've already been rated once, you can choose not to rate them again.
It's not REQUIRED to rate every single person that's posted here. You can take your snide comments elsewhere.
That being said, your giant yellow key makes my eyes hurt. You might also want to consider gemming/enchanting/reforging that gear of yours.

@Resshyn
Good outfit! I like the blue but the tabard throws it off a bit. August Celestials tabard maybe (If/once you get exalted with them)
8/10.

Feel free to skip over me btw, as I've been rated already.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
@Xilyne
That being said, your giant yellow key makes my eyes hurt. You might also want to consider gemming/enchanting/reforging that gear of yours.

Speaking of snide comments... regardless of who extended the thread, people come here for inspiration and to see what other people did. Isn't it more fun when you have the opportunity to rate a new face? I don't care if someone posts a lot in a thread but in a xmog thread... I think there is a difference between someone engaged and leaving a constructive rating and the one person who is fishing for complements and leaves the generic "8/10 could use a different weapon" post. And I like my key, plus I got glyph of jab so it's always sheathed on my back anyways. Yours is okay, I think it's cool when people look like another class, especially druid T2 but cursed vision is kind of generic for monks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
8/10

Give me compliments.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk

Speaking of snide comments... regardless of who extended the thread, people come here for inspiration and to see what other people did. Isn't it more fun when you have the opportunity to rate a new face? I don't care if someone posts a lot in a thread but in a xmog thread... I think there is a difference between someone engaged and leaving a constructive rating and the one person who is fishing for complements and leaves the generic "8/10 could use a different weapon" post. And I like my key, plus I got glyph of jab so it's always sheathed on my back anyways. Yours is okay, I think it's cool when people look like another class, especially druid T2 but cursed vision is kind of generic for monks.

You apparently know me very well seeing as how you claim that I'm fishing for compliments. Did I post a lot in the last thread? Yes, very much so I also generally had a different mog going everytime. I'm a mog !@#$%, get over it. I've posted quite a bit in this thread as well, if you read the damned posts though you'd fine that half of them are an on-going conversation with a particular individual. I'm sorry that you don't deem my "generic" feedback necessary. I'm sorry that I like to leave little compliments for most people. I'm sorry that I state little things that I PERSONALLY would change. On that note, time for my snide comments since my posts are so damned generic. Nice quest greens! Did you have to think for that mog? I mean, it is entirely just a set, you are kind of being a generic monk. I do appreciate the weapon though but personally I'd change the entire set, but that's just me.

@Mist That helm makes me feel like you're staring into my soul. Never thought I'd like that much color in a set, but it works!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
5/10

No compliments required

That looks surprisingly good on an Undead! I completely forgot about those weapons! The green Mohawk amuses me but fits extremely well! 9/10! Just because I'm not a huge fan of Undead.

Don't need to rate me, continue on!
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
@Xilyne

Oh man, God forbid someone likes to hear what people have to say about their transmog from people. Im ashamed to have Xil in my name now. :/
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
01/31/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Enveas
No compliments required

We are not going to be friends.

@Mist That helm makes me feel like you're staring into my soul. Never thought I'd like that much color in a set, but it works!

My only issue is that the shoulders that belong to the set do not have a real heroic model. They look like greens, and the normal \ lfr versions don't match. :/

..and I have yet to see the actual gloves. So I just went with something that somewhat matches the scheme.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
OMG! How do you people survive on the forum? I make one comment and everyone and the OP blows up, can't imagine how you would compose yourselves with the feedback you would get about things that actually matter. Some DK earlier today came on our forum and made a suggestion that WE get a 20% increase to mount speed and half of you guys made him look like an idiot. I made this monk like 2 weeks ago, got to 90 3 days ago and wanted a mog set. It took me a total of 45 seconds to realize what I wanted "I'm OCD so that's pretty impressive for me." I actually got the idea from a similar thread, and I like Kingdom Hearts and thought it would be cool to have a stupid keyblade on my back. And yes, it's questing greens, so what? What's the difference, I know a lot of sets that EVERYONE has like idk, class tiers, and look-a-like sets. And it's no fun for me to try to get a set like that and left a month later with 1 piece that never drops. I'm sorry I made a comment, your right, I don't know you. I just came on here and saw the same name blasted on every page, maybe your a xmog fanatic that posts is every thread like this and everyone looks forward to your new transmog and they get all there inspiration from you. I don't come to these threads very often and thought you were being an attention !@#$%. All I do on these forms is having to tell people their idea is good because trolls flame everyone and no one says anything about it, I have one "negative" comment about someone and she gets an army of followers to put me down.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
paragraphs are how I survive on the forum.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Monk
01/31/2013 05:55 PMPosted by Mist
paragraphs are how I survive on the forum.

I like my walls of text though!
Edited by Fé on 1/31/2013 7:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Obviously I got the wrong idea about these threads, I thought it was for xmogers to get constructive feedback and for everyone else to get ideas for there own set. Figuers I would assume as much because I usually post in PvP threads trying to get feedback to improve my gameplay but nothings wrong with a fun community thread.

@Fe 10/10 keep up the replies.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Sorry for making a big deal out of something stupid. Had a bad morning
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
01/31/2013 05:56 PMPosted by
I like my walls of text though!

I don't.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
01/31/2013 07:29 PMPosted by Mist
I don't.

9/10. I didn't like it at first, and I'm still not crazy about the color scheme, but it does work. Part of what I like about it is it looks functional. A lot of mogs - mine included - would get you killed if you tried to fight in them. But yours actually looks like armor.

You also got that Empress mace to match an armor set. Impressive.
Edited by Sophrosyne on 1/31/2013 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
10/10, I can imagine you mistweaving in a secluded bamboo forest for years. I'm in the market for a black kilt if anyone knows one.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
@Sophrosyne 10/10 I love your transmog! It reminds me of what someone would look like healing in Jade Forest well done!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/31/2013 09:25 PMPosted by Lucachan
@Sophrosyne 10/10 I love your transmog! It reminds me of what someone would look like healing in Jade Forest well done!

8/10

The gauntlets and gloves don't seem to match the outfit, but the mask I like.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
@Donüt 9/10 I like the blind assassin look :p

Although not too crazy about the weapons. I recommend transmogging those fist weapons into Fist of the Deity, really works with the whole assassin look.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]