90 Human Paladin
Any thoughts?
90 Human Paladin
No

Inq is fine.
90 Tauren Paladin
No

Inq is fine.

What he said. If judge refreshed Inq...We'd never have to watch it after the first application. Do you really want to water ret down more?
90 Human Paladin
no
90 Dwarf Paladin
Ret is not so overly complex or resource starved that we are in dire need of a passive refresh-mechanic.

...So, no.
sighhhh another inq thread...

NO
See Elias's Guild name? My thoughts exactly.
90 Human Paladin
The concept is not to water down ret but to allow the use of 3 holy power every 25-30 seconds for dps such as Templar's Verdict not to mention it will save us a global to be used for dps. Can something like this help increase our sustain dps woes?
Ghostcrawler made it pretty clear on his Twitter that buffing our sustained is tricky because (he thinks) our burst is pretty nuts as is. So, in order to buff our sustained, it would likely come at the cost of our burst damage. PvP is probably the only time you should really have major issues keeping track of Inquisition, and that's because there's a lot of hell going on all at once and having to use Word of Glory more often.
90 Dwarf Paladin
I think any sustained issues are likely your own. What you're doing with your gear...Boy, that jes' ain't right.
01/29/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
I think any sustained issues are likely your own. What you're doing with your gear...Boy, that jes' ain't right.

Actually now that I look at it... it is... weird. He's even got a PvP gem in there.

If you're doing PvE, all you need is 7.5% Hit and Expertise. At your iLv, you can probably start going straight for Haste. I, on the other hand, still am stuck at the inbetween stage of using Str and Haste. ;_;

(I'm not trying to armory troll you either). Honestly, the extra Templars Verdict every 30 seconds probably wouldn't really increase our DPS by that much. Well, that's a suspicion of it anyway.
Edited by Bassm on 1/29/2013 12:12 PM PST
90 Human Paladin
01/29/2013 12:08 PMPosted by Bassm

Actually now that I look at it... it is... weird. He's even got a PvP gem in there.

If you're doing PvE, all you need is 7.5% Hit and Expertise. At your iLv, you can probably start going straight for Haste. I, on the other hand, still am stuck at the inbetween stage of using Str and Haste. ;_;

(I'm not trying to armory troll you either). Honestly, the extra Templars Verdict every 30 seconds probably wouldn't really increase our DPS by that much. Well, that's a suspicion of it anyway.

I appreciate the feed back and don't mind you looking at my gear. My focus has not been on my dos gear of late since I tank for my raid team. Certain bosses we can get away with a single tank and have messed around with dps but again not my focus if it was I would require a lot of change on my stats.
90 Night Elf Monk
Would be nice to have a glyph that resets the duration back to its maximum on a kill that awards honor or xp, like rogues for Slice and Dice and their regen buff. For questing/dailies. Don't see a real need to make it passive for bosses though.
Sometimes on dailies I find it easier just to use Seal of Insight and, occasionally, WoG myself or something. Though I think one thing that would be nice is being able to use Inquisition on 0 HP but it only lasting 10 seconds - similar to Feral's Savage Roar glyph (the only difference, of course, is costing Energy - so maybe a mana cost tied to it?). I think PvE Inquisition is fine. PvP - while I don't really play it, I can see where the concerns come in - it can be hard to balance in when you're off-healing and the like. Having Inquisition costing mana would likely be a nightmare since it's pretty necessary for Flash of Light and the DPS attacks. Also seal-twisting when necessary.
I appreciate the feed back and don't mind you looking at my gear. My focus has not been on my dos gear of late since I tank for my raid team. Certain bosses we can get away with a single tank and have messed around with dps but again not my focus if it was I would require a lot of change on my stats.

Out of curiosity, who swaps to the DPS on 1 tank fights in your guild? Atm I'm sort of main / off-tank, but usually I'm the one to swap to DPS since the off-spec for the other tank is... heal. The reason I ask is that, in the circumstance that you're technically the "off-tank" I would worry at least a little bit about putting your DPS at a more optimal setup - even if you aren't the best at it. If you're the main tank that never switches, though, c'est la vie.
Edited by Bassm on 1/29/2013 1:00 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What's wrong with Inquisition refreshing Inquisition? Has no one suggested this yet? Oh wait, it's like that in the game now? Oh, well... nevermind.
90 Dwarf Paladin
01/29/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Vlada
What's wrong with Inquisition refreshing Inquisition?

ZOMG!! That's it! You've solved the ability that passively refreshes Inq problem! Ret is saved!
90 Tauren Paladin
No, too easy
90 Blood Elf Paladin
01/29/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
What's wrong with Inquisition refreshing Inquisition?

ZOMG!! That's it! You've solved the ability that passively refreshes Inq problem! Ret is saved!

I can't take all the credit. I'm just one person in a sea of people. A grain of sand in the desert. It's through the class feedback here on the forums that I was able to pull this diamond from a mountain of coal. It's always been here, someone just needed to notice it.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Take inquisition off GCD and increase duration to 45 seconds.
Keeping inquisition up in pvp is a nightmare, between stuns, 8second fears, healing (WoGing because of our crap survivability) and using the occasional TV.. It's hard to keep inquisition refreshed without wasting HP.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]