@Agony

100 Undead Warlock
How many times do you attempt to gank people fighting 2-3 mobs doing their dailies on the Golden Stair, and then have to run and use your Glider once they start owning you? I saw it happen twice today, once when you tried it on me, and another on a random Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
lol

At least he brings pvp to a pvp server
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/30/2013 11:46 AMPosted by Papilia
At least he brings pvp to a pvp server

it is fun fighting out in the world :

pro tip : go into the interface menu "key bindings" you are going to scroll down to "action bar 3"

you are going to start keybinding more spells to things on your keyboard besides 1234567890-=

or my goodness you will never have a chance.
Edited by Venicide on 1/30/2013 12:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I wonder if Sorrow back pedals and keyboard turns.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
01/30/2013 08:02 PMPosted by Mirana
I wonder if Sorrow back pedals and keyboard turns.

After ganking him repeatedly for about 15 minutes on the Golden Stair, I can confirm that yes, he does.

Also, phasing really REALLY confuses him. Step into the Spirit Realm because you're there doing your !@#$%^- dailies, then pop out of the spirit realm behind him, and his mind is blown.

Same thing if you zone into Sunsong Ranch when he's in Halfhill.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Hahaha, that's pretty funny. Do you remember what the countdown is on his forum ban? I'm curious as to how much longer I can enjoy the blessed quiet
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
01/30/2013 09:14 PMPosted by Mirana
Hahaha, that's pretty funny. Do you remember what the countdown is on his forum ban? I'm curious as to how much longer I can enjoy the blessed quiet

I'm not sure!

I'm still waiting for my forum ban to happen... Since this alleged interview on Vent that the mage posted supposedly included instances of me breaking the TOS of the forum.

Wasn't he going to post the transcription of that?
Reply Quote
86 Draenei Paladin
Mirana I am not sure who you think you are but the blessed quiet hasn't happened yet Velgarr and a few others are still posting!
I don't think Sorrow is quiet at all at least not in the world of warcraft.. he kills alot of horde.
Edited by Aviarissa on 1/31/2013 12:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I've never seen Sorrôw kill a single Horde player.
Edited by Velgarr on 1/31/2013 12:48 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
01/31/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Velgarr

Then again you don't PvP much.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/31/2013 02:11 AMPosted by Variante

Then again you don't PvP much.

^
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
I don't PVP much.

I haven't since Vanilla.

And for me to have SUCH an easy time with someone who does PVP all day?

The only interactions I've ever had with Sorrôw ended with him dead, me seeing like 5 or 6 Alliance and phasing back into my farm, or him being unflagged in Stormwind (then him dying when you guys finally outnumbered us and he decided to flag).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
If one never goes near the daily areas in game, then one also believes them to be quiet, as that's the only place he makes any noise at.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Woe
I've never seen Sorrôw kill a single Horde player without zerging them.

I fixed that for you.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Here in HSF, we don't like to accuse people of zerging due to our long and storied history.

We simply don't have the numbers for it anymore.

Also <3 Dismal.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/31/2013 12:26 AMPosted by Velgarr

the statement should read: i've never seen sorrow kill a single horde player without 2 other hunters a shadow priest and a rogue attacking the same player.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
And for me to have SUCH an easy time with someone who does PVP all day?.

Remember back in Vanilla Velgarr they used to make us play all day to keep rank, so maybe he just got tired from ganking so much. At least he made the extra effort and gave you his best at the time.

Way, way, inapro!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Here in HSF, we don't like to accuse people of zerging due to our long and storied history.

We simply don't have the numbers for it anymore.

Also <3 Dismal.

I loled. For a good 3 seconds too.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Player versus Player (PvP) realms are specifically designed to allow open combat between members of the Horde and the Alliance factions. As such, players on these servers have a greater ability to resolve cross-faction disputes on their own. The In-Game Support staff will not intervene in cross-faction player disputes on PvP realms.

If this does not sound like an appealing gameplay experience, it is strongly recommended that you select a Player versus Environment (PvE) realm. Although there will still be opportunities to occasionally test your PvP mettle on PvE servers, it is in a much more structured environment where you are empowered to choose when you wish to participate in PvP combat.

Rules for members of the same faction (Horde vs. Horde or Alliance vs. Alliance) remain the same on PvP realms as on all others, as there are no PvP resolutions available to these players in these situations.

PvP Realm Policies
Actions that would typically be considered "dishonorable" are considered legitimate PvP tactics and will not be addressed by our Game Master (GM) staff. Actions that fall into this category include, but are not limited to:

Corpse camping.
Tricking players into getting flagged for PvP (i.e. jumping in the middle of another player's area effect spell).
Killing players well below your level.
Ongoing Harassment
The Ongoing Harassment policy does not apply when there is a PvP resolution available on a PvP realm, as physical confrontations are considered a facet of PvP combat and players in opposing factions are unable to communicate verbally. Characters have the ability to address their conflicts through combat and GMs will only involve themselves in extreme circumstances.

This policy contains exceptions to the policies currently being enforced on all realms.
Though this policy reflects a somewhat "hands-off" approach, the GM staff will intervene in cases of extreme or excessive harassment.
Policies governing general decency are still in effect. Actions such as inappropriate names, obscene language, and spamming will be addressed as on any other realm.
We want World of Warcraft to be a fun and safe environment for all players. Our aim with the above policies is to provide a hardcore PvP environment for players who choose to play on PvP realms.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I would like to add...

Warning: Pregnant women, the elderly, and children under 10 should avoid prolonged exposure to Happy Fun Ball.
Caution: Happy Fun Ball may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.
Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core, which, if exposed due to rupture, should not be touched, inhaled, or looked at.
Do not use Happy Fun Ball on concrete.
Discontinue use of Happy Fun Ball if any of the following occurs: itching
vertigo
dizziness
tingling in extremities
loss of balance or coordination
slurred speech
temporary blindness
profuse sweating
heart palpitations

If Happy Fun Ball begins to smoke, get away immediately. Seek shelter and cover head.
Happy Fun Ball may stick to certain types of skin.
When not in use, Happy Fun Ball should be returned to its special container and kept under refrigeration. Failure to do so relieves the makers of Happy Fun Ball, Wacky Products Incorporated, and its parent company, Global Chemical Unlimited, of any and all liability.
Ingredients of Happy Fun Ball include an unknown glowing substance which fell to Earth, presumably from outer space.
Happy Fun Ball has been shipped to our troops in Saudi Arabia and is also being dropped by our warplanes on Iraq.
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.
Happy Fun Ball comes with a lifetime guarantee.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]