[Suggestion] Bring back the Night!

Oh wow, yeah I didn't even realize how different it is now.

I would enjoy having my night time back... why is Blizzard so afraid of basic consistent world concepts?
66 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh wow, yeah I didn't even realize how different it is now.

I would enjoy having my night time back... why is Blizzard so afraid of basic consistent world concepts?

It doesn't adhere to their strict "No Fun" policy.
90 Human Priest
wtb night
85 Troll Shaman
I want more weather.
So for the longest time we've been asking for weather effects...

- It never snowed in Northrend... ever...

- Never rained in the new zones... EVER

And now we have no night time. What the heck Blizz?
90 Human Priest
GG
signed
90 Blood Elf Rogue
I'm a rogue, and I approve this message.
90 Blood Elf Rogue
01/29/2013 06:24 AMPosted by Blademojo
I want more weather.

This, too.
90 Night Elf Druid
I was just thinking about that the other day. I used to love the effect it had. I would love to see the night brought back to WoW.
90 Human Warrior
I forgot how great this look.

/signed
90 Night Elf Hunter
I used to love it when we actually got Night time. Any issues with too dark lighting can always be offset by raising the brightness on your screen or adjusting gamma.

I'd love to watch the stars come out again as night falls and see the world become a place of semi shadows. Cities have a different look in shadow, and we need to give that lil mage in Dalaran (Sparkleshine?) a real reason to light the lamps
24 Blood Elf Rogue
/signed

I miss this.
01/29/2013 06:08 AMPosted by Lyralliah
I remember when it actually got dark in azeroth, I would like to see that brought back... along with the other moon

I loved that. I remember leveling my rogue (my first ever character) through Duskwood, and nighttime made it even gloomier than it already is.
It was actually dark enough that I once saw Patches way too late as the patrolled the road and got stomped by him.

It was especially awesome on a pvp server when you're just running around doing your thing and suddenly there is a red name tag floating in the darkness.
...and then it disappears and you hear the dreaded sound of some rogue stealthing.
/freak out
/pee

lol, I used to be alliance, and I remember duskwood at night too :)
90 Undead Warlock
I am a beast of the night!
90 Pandaren Hunter
Definitely approve.
90 Night Elf Warrior
01/29/2013 06:25 AMPosted by Xangxu
- It never snowed in Northrend... ever...

It snows in storm peaks now at least.

I would personally like to see more weather in the zones and a darker night as well.
/signed with a Hancockian flourish
90 Human Hunter
totally agree with this! BRING IT BACK >:C
90 Undead Warrior
01/29/2013 05:52 AMPosted by Kyà
along with the other moon

Look up. They brought the Blue Child back.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]