Topic Pets you would like to add to WoW! :)
Edited by Eothen on 1/30/13 12:48 PM (PST)
Title says it all! I would like to see these:
- Ammonite (could be added in 5.2 in the waters surrounding the Isle of Giants, you know dinosaur theme...)
- Duck! (because I have a cute little yellow duck! Around lakes in Elwynn Forest)
- Homing Pigeon (could act like a mailbox with a CD every 8/12/24hrs same as the Argent Squire/Gruntling)
- Wyvern (same as the mini gryphon, we could find it in Stonetalon Mountains or Thousand Needles)
Currently I think it’s the only zone without pets… It’s HUGE; we could get a lot of different pets from there. I always asked myself why there are no pets in the zone…With the special water bubbles blizz created and I remember reading something about an old shark pet from Wrath that was not added but devs said that they might add it again in Mists… So we have all the elements to get water pets! So:
- Abyssal Crab
- Jellyfish (pink or purple bubble)
- Manta Ray
- Naga Hatchling (Male/Female they are everywhere!)
- Pelican (Around the only Island in the zone where are the FPs)
- Octopus (pink or purple bubble)
- Orca (could be added in Borean Tundra I don’t know)
- Sharks (maybe with a red bubble not blue like a normal fish, it’s a shark!)
[Normal Shark Model / Hammerhead Shark / Whale Shark]
- Squid (pink or purple bubble)
- Sea Turtle (like the ones in the zone or in Thousand Needles)
Maybe add special rare pets with new models like a Goblin Shark, a Coelacanth, Lil'Ozumat or some weird Abyssal Fish!
They already added my fox, that was my dream pet. :)
I wouldn't mind just about any dinosaur in the dinosaur kingdom. A triceratops would be sweet to walk around with.
I'm also obsessed with deer and the only antlered one they have is decked out in christmas gear so I don't really take him out much. His red nose isn't very majestical.
This caught my eye, MORE PINK! It's my favorite color & have been constantly hoping for more pinkish pets.
First time I saw this lil guy, I wanted him as a pet: http://www.wowhead.com/npc=18237
Edited by Kenpo on 1/29/13 9:23 AM (PST)
A dragon with multiple heads, one head does fire attacks, other one does ice attacks, and some tail sweep. (This was actually a boss in Final Fantasy 7, similar to that dragon in Slave Pens I think?)
A giant mechanical scorpion that does mech and elemental attacks. One in FF7 did lock on.
Lil Magtheridon - how come we don't have one?
Octopus with aquatic and magical attacks.
There are lots of cool looking monsters in BC zones that don't have any mini pets, BC feels like a forgotten expansion where nothing happens anymore. Would be cool if they added some more there.
They turn into normal deer (like in Borean Tundra) when it's not Christmas time.
The little gnomes will also yell at you and desummon themselves out of season, too.
Arcane Protector (Belf robots)
Can't say I'm a particularly huge fan on the ideas of some of the water based pets, at least mostly the fish and sea ponies and such. Not on principle, just the 'suspended disbelief' stretch I have to make. I'd be fine with them if they actually showed up in a pool of water as opposed to the flying water balls.
Though, yes, I know, we play in a game world where cows walk on two legs and shoot lighting from their hands. Just one of those points that's a bit harder for my head to wrap around.
Hahahaha I jst imagined a mini lich king running fast on short legs :p