Archimonde Unite (Horde)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
A lot of people have been server transferring due to a low population. I do not agree with this one bit. I have been on this server for six years, it is one of the original servers. If people cooperated and grouped together there would be a lot more people on this server than expected.

Quitters who transfer because it's too hard make me sick. When something is hard it makes it that much better when you complete it. People transfer to get carried, and that's no fun for anyone. It's always better to stick with what you have and make the most of it.
I've noticed a lot of new guilds lately. That's just dividing what little people on this server we have left.

I don't know about anyone else, but i play to have fun. Not to deal with drama. On that note my guild is always recruiting, level 25, we're casual, do everything from pvp, to pve. including old content, achievement/transmog runs. once we get enough people we want to raid, arena, rated bg's, ect. Anyone is welcome, even if they just want a place to hang out.
Edited by Zedia on 1/29/2013 8:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Some people don't transfer to be carried, they transfer because this server is dead. Blizzard really screwed up by allowing faction change, that was the first blow to this server. The bads then went horde and the balance on this server, which I think was even back then (or at least a little closer to 50/50), shifted. Alliance suffered and the talent pool diminished. I think Horde got annoyed that they now had a diluted pool of talent with all these new kids who faction changed.

People are frustrated, Blizzard refuses to do anything to help solve this problem. So we're stuck with a low pop server and its getting worse. I think Horde side has the only hope of any kind of organized progress. Yeah some bad people are server hoping, but I believe some people are x-fering because there is hardly any guild progress and the Panda zones are empty. I have some alts in some other guilds and they are all just dead, not much org PvP, or raiding. Its gotten so bad on our side that most people have just stopped caring....you would have a real hard time running even a PUG raid because a lot of people just wouldn't care to even look the fights up to see what the difference is between normal or LFR.

I wish Blizzard would have merged some of these servers, its kind of nuts to pay a sub and then be stuck not being able to see or do the things you want on your server and the only way out would be to x-fer.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Check out Anetheron forums. Same things there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'm going to have to agree with Zedia here. This quitter mentality is absolutely cancerous, and what's killing not only our server, but our faction.

What's worse is the victim mentality that Merith espouses. "Oh Blizzard ruined muh game... All the badz went to Horde... Blizzard is handling this wrong". I hear this so much it's sickening. I have a solution; Stop crying.

Quit crying and do something to make it better.

Low server population? Cool. Form tighter bonds with the few that remain.

Losing Battlegrounds? Cool. Become that one good player that often tips the scales in your team's favor.

The game has become too casual? Cool. Man up to some challenge modes or some rated battlegrounds.

It's up to you. Yeah, you. Not Blizzard. Not your guild. Not some faceless stranger on the interwebz.

You.

It's not easy, but nothing worthwhile ever is.

umadbro? or uRADbro?

Jimmies still rustled? Then you're playing the wrong game. I hear that Hello Kitty Island Adventure is on sale...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Word.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
A lot of people have been server transferring due to a low population. I do not agree with this one bit. I have been on this server for six years, it is one of the original servers.

Uh oh, sorry mom. Didn't realize your opinion revolved around in the world. You can disagree or not, and we could still continue, we do. Just face it. Sure, Archimonde has had some great memories in its time and is one of the original servers, but so is Tich.

"One of the original 13 servers upon release; Tichondrius became well-known as a hardcore PvP community during the release of cross-realm battlegrounds and has since become one of the best PvP servers in all of WoW content."

Quitters who transfer because it's too hard make me sick. When something is hard it makes it that much better when you complete it. People transfer to get carried, and that's no fun for anyone.

You are obviously really !@#$ing arrogant. Maybe its for the fact some reason don't have glyphs going up to 500g, and how can you pay for that? No ones gonna buy your Poseidus mount, or outlanders facewrap transmogrification if there is more npcs in Org+UC (maybe less) combined than players online.

Fun is a different opinion to everyone else. Fun may be mount collecting on a dead server (Which doesn't even matter anymore because of CRZ) or playing with your friends on a alive server where you're able to get others together for a event from trade chat.

I don't get where getting carried got in to this at all. As Merith stated, theres multiple reasons. If thats the first thing that comes to your mind in this situation, you probably are thinking about/have been carried.

On that note my guild is always recruiting, level 25, we're casual, do everything from pvp, to pve. including old content, achievement/transmog runs. once we get enough people we want to raid, arena, rated bg's, ect. Anyone is welcome, even if they just want a place to hang out.

Now kinda seems like your purpose of opening this is to get your guild 'out there'. I for one, have never ever %^-*ing heard of this guild. Ever. I was on Archimonde late bc to Cataclysm, never ever heard of it and as you have stated with your

I have been on this server for six years,

Which seems to be bragging and can might aswell be lieing (not saying you are. Just saying a ton of people go OH I BEEN ON WOW FOR 10 YEARS GUYS OBEY ME) and it looking like you don't agree to anything that isn't old, this has nothing to do with the topic, what so ever.

Nice job getting a guild member to defend you by the way. Might wanna get someone who isn't what seems to be a 11 year old !@#$ who just found out what a meme was continuously spamming you mad bro.
Edited by Nußie on 1/29/2013 5:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
While you might have thought that this was a well thought out reply, and possibly even witty, you seem to have missed the point entirely.

What I was trying to get across, more than anything, was that it's up to each of us to be proactive as opposed to being reactive, and therefore "victims" of circumstance.

That, in and of itself, is essentially they key not only to playing this game that we all (mostly) enjoy, but of life itself.

The choice is yours; Take charge and have fun, or nit pick server forum threads and complain.

As for me...

...See you in game.

Zsuberry out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Why Alliance trying to troll, i put "Horde" in the thread title. you looking to get ganked?

Just for that, i'm going to spend hours killing low level alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Totally no ability of having 2 characters right?

Oh wait. If you took your head out your !@# you would realize that the gear (even though on this character but not as bad) is pretty terrible, still having greens

I put just face it, the server is dead in my post so get off. Don't tell me to get out of your topic because of factions as if you're anti martin luther, lol.
Edited by Eyedeasldea on 1/29/2013 10:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
I am saddened by the lack of gif's in this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
 (U)
     \\     I'M A WRENCH
      \\
      (O)
Edited by Saifu on 1/30/2013 8:35 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
im waiting for blizz to do what ive long suggested... merge ALL servers into one, ala eve online. i realize this would be tricky to implement, but crz is a good baby step in that direction. next, i'd like to see a merged AH. after that, i would like warlocks to receive a series of much needed buffs against wars along with a wide ranging nerf to mages, rogues, and trolls. discuss
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
Dead server is dead. Xfer, its worth it.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
01/30/2013 04:54 PMPosted by Impdaddy
im waiting for blizz to do what ive long suggested... merge ALL servers into one, ala eve online. i realize this would be tricky to implement, but crz is a good baby step in that direction. next, i'd like to see a merged AH. after that, i would like warlocks to receive a series of much needed buffs against wars along with a wide ranging nerf to mages, rogues, and trolls. discuss

impdaddy must rule again yes
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Zsuzsa, seriously??

I was not crying or whining at all, I was stating s fact. I was on Archi when Faction change started, you want to know how the horde side reacted? As I recall, many got irritated that a lot(not all but a lot) of Alliance trash went to their side, and this includes raiding and PvP.

Yes you are right that it is up to us, but lest we forget that we all pay Blizzard a monthly fee, I firmly believe they have some amount of responsibility.

I do see the merit in motivating the individual, but you cannot run a current 10 man by yourself, so yes you do need your guild. You spoke mostly about PVP and non raid activities in your post, my post was a lot more focused on raiding, that's why I enjoy this game. I just don't see Alliance having talent left to field more than one good progression guild. Looks like a lot of people have lost interest, and it sucks for us because our pool of talent is pretty much zero outside of LFR.

Yes we should try to be proactive, but at the same time we are victims of circumstance. I don't think anyone left on this server chose to have it die around them. It happened for many reasons, but I still say that Blizzard's Services had a significant impact on this. and other, servers dying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Merith,

Sorry bro, this post was meant for Horde, not Alliance. I know this server is Horde heavy, so you should just faction change, and you would find better opportunities to raid. There are still guilds here that raid, or want to raid.

This server isn't as dead as people think. If people could just come together in one or two guilds there would be more than enough for multiple 10, and 25 man groups. People just need to get together instead of all the small guilds spread everywhere.

That was one of the points of this thread, so people can get together and enjoy what we have left. I know my guild isn't that big, but i have big plans once we can get enough people.
i want to create a drama free place where anyone can get together, socialize, have fun, pvp, pve, whatever anyone wants.

The new raids do have a lot of mechanics, but they are not that hard. My guild is open to anyone of any experience level. I'm willing to take my time to teach people what they want or need to know to enjoy the game.

I would like to see some loyalty to this server, instead of running away when times get tough. Make new bonds with who we have left, and soon enough i'm confident this server will come back to what it once was. If not, then you have a close group of people working together.

Auction house sucks? Well, if you're in a good guild, people will make you whatever you may need. don't need an auction house when you have friends.

So Archimonde UNITE, come together and lets dominate this expansion.
Edited by Zedia on 1/30/2013 10:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
cant unite npcs sir
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Good effort. You tried to be funny.

- Better luck next time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Just curious, but what guilds and people are you talking about Zedia? You mentioned people running away and that you want to see some loyalty.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Are you new?

I'm talking about most every guild, and everyone.

All i ever see is people crying about how dead it is, and how they are going to transfer. You would know that if you was on this server...

I know you'll reply saying you are on this server. Then why did you ask such a dumb question?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]