Warrior Tank Looking for Guild

90 Pandaren Warrior
I am currently seeking a home for my Protection Warrior. I am currently 6/6 MSV, 5/6 HoF, and 1/4 ToS with my main. My only nights that I can not make are Friday and Saturday night due to other raiding commitments. Please send me in game mail for more info. Backround on me i've been around since Vanilla and have had raid experience all the way till Cata (it was boring and lack of interest). I am looking for a mature guild to raid with and possibly PVP with as well.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<Crux> 10m LF Tank for Heroic Progression!

Crux is a 10 man guild on Zul'jin. We are an establised guild that has been raiding since Burning Crusade, and we strive to maintain a solid group of raiders who wish to progress together through all Pandaria has to offer. Many of us have been playing together for years and we have a real passion for pushing ourselves to succeed. We want our players to have a strong understanding of their class and be ready to put in the work to clear new content. Applicants should have a experience in the current raiding tier. We expect as close to 100% attendance as possible.

10 man Mist Progression:

Mogushan Vaults: 3/6 H, 6/6 N
Heart of Fear: 6/6 N
Terrace of Endless Spring: 4/4 N

Raid Times (EST):

Tues: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM
Thurs: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM
Mon: 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM

Invites go out at 10:10, we start pulling at 10:30.

We currently have an opening for one Tank, Druid/Death Knight/Warrior preferred but all applications will be reviewed. We expect the applicant to have an understanding of current raid tier, along with the ability to handle heroic raiding.

If you are interested in applying, please visit our site @ www.crux-zuljin.enjin.com, or contact an officer in game. If you have any questions, contact:

GM: Jerrec
Officers: Vhakra / Razgriz / Simu

Also you can contact Jerrec via Real ID battletag : Jerrec#1189
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]