[RP] Darnasus and Iron Forge tonight

90 Human Paladin
I was drugged! The wine was drugged, Ravenhul. That priestess drugged me and then attempted to kill me in my stupor.

*Bordak unconsciously runs his hand over his chest, tracing an unseen line, his eyes in the past.*

She was the one who told me to use that Orb, the golden one I pulled bloody from the hands of an elf all those years ago on that far away island. She told me its powers would transform me into a Sin'dorei so that I could walk safely among you; the instructions were so easy to follow. She told me of the light used by the Blood Knights, tempting me with its power, available only if I came and saw and accepted.

I still have the scar over my heart where that blade entered as I lay near death out in that inn, her whispering to some shadowy blackness manifest in the corner. Only the light saved me, and of that I don't remember much...I may very well have died that night. I do know...

*Bordak shakes his head.*

She still serves in your city, on the Horde side you all so despise, sewing darkness from the tattered remains of hearts she has torn. Though, I have not seen her in some time. I am not sure I ever will. That city haunts me....

And don't tell me of your merciful guards. I was threatened with torture and had to defend myself. There was no other way out, but by the blade.

*Bordak walks out into the fields around Goldshire, breathing in the air...*

Perhaps that is what has bothered me about Darnasus. In your harsh way, Ravenhul, by forcing me to face these memories, perhaps you have removed the darkness from the woods of Darnasus. Maybe it was not the woods which were filled with anger, maybe it was me. Perhaps the only darkness I saw was the darkness I brought, buried in my memories, forgotten and left in that silk lined chamber all those years ago.

Perhaps I should return to Darnasus and the woods and see what I can see now...

*Having made up his mind, he calls for his mighty steed, Elehan. Mounting up he turns towards the gates of Stormwind and from there to the harbor awaiting a boat for Darnasus...*

I will, of course, still fight you in honorable combat, Blood Knight ,and see you destroyed. But it must wait for my visit to a beautiful place.

((Ravenhul, thanks so much for the help with this one!!!! I was unsure where it would head. It has turned into something which fits neatly into my story. I appreciate the role playing buddy. Very nice. Woot. ))

Now if I can only get Clan Battlehammer to come clean on that darn statue in front of Iron Forge!
Edited by Bordak on 2/3/2013 1:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

((Ravenhul, thanks so much for the help with this one!!!! I was unsure where it would head. It has turned into something which fits neatly into my story. I appreciate the role playing buddy. Very nice. Woot. ))

Now if I can only get Clan Battlehammer to come clean on that darn statue in front of Iron Forge!

((thank you friend :D I do my best to rp, and keep it going. Was afraid this thread would be derailed, but it wasn't glad I could help. this is a damn fine thread. you're a damn fine pally. hope to see where things will go:D))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yes yes silly paladin. Blame your drunken actions on your disgusting dwarven ale, that you smuggled into Silvermoon. You describe peaceful guards of the Sin'dorei as violent hoodlums like your guards in stormwind. The Sin'dorei know the truth, and we do not forget it easily. You disgusting actions towards a holy priestess of the light will never be forgotten. Yes, she still is a priestess. In fact, she is more renowned then ever.

You should turn your self in. Answer for your delinquency. The same guards who offered a peaceful resolution before, will see to your care and your needs, personally. The Sin'dorei will hold a fair trial, and the consequences of your actions will decided.
Edited by Ravenhul on 2/3/2013 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
What say you? Bordak? Are you going to answer for your crimes?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bordak, when would you like to duel? I will not allow you to sully her reputation, with such lies. You will not portray a priestess of Silvermoon as some gallivanting two-faced cut-throat thief.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ravenhul, since I must attend to all the details....then this Friday, at 7PM , in the ruins of South Shore, should be an appropriate time and place to remind all of us who is in the right. I have a meeting with some Dwarves of importance on a matter of some concern to me at 8pm in Iron Forge. This should allow plenty of time for our duel to take place and the instruction to be completed.

((Let me know if that is okay.))
Edited by Bordak on 2/3/2013 8:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((server time? If so make it 7:30 pm server time, and i'll be there))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
((This is brilliant. Are onlookers welcome?))
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
((Very well! 7:30 pm Friday it is. :))

02/04/2013 01:28 PMPosted by Seyahat

((Absolutely, but it may be a very quick fight, Ravenhul is a tough cookie. None the less...))

I shall destroy you, Blood Knight! Until then.
Edited by Bordak on 2/4/2013 6:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bronkk smash smash!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

((Absolutely, but it may be a very quick fight, Ravenhul is a tough cookie. None the less...))

I shall show you the power of the Sin'dorei. The light has allowed our people to be unstoppable.

02/04/2013 06:34 PMPosted by Bronkk
Bronkk smash smash!

Yes yes, Orc. Come and see. All shall see me best this paladin.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue

((
I'll have to be OOC for the fight itself, or Seya will likely just try to kill Ravenhul the minute he attacks you, but she can offer IC bandages and sympathy and furious threat of revenge if he does defeat you! :D
))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

((
I'll have to be OOC for the fight itself, or Seya will likely just try to kill Ravenhul the minute he attacks you, but she can offer IC bandages and sympathy and furious threat of revenge if he does defeat you! :D
))

((Lol))
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

((
))

((Lol))

((Perhaps you were sent there under a mission which prevented you from interfering: something important enough for you to hold back your wrath. Bordak, the character, is foolish enough to have stepped his foot, unwittingly, into something larger...wouldn't be the first time. Heck, he wouldn't notice until it was in his face no doubt. And then he'd be like what the heck is going on here? Not always the brightest bulb my fine Bordak. But a nice guy. I mean don't you have to be a bit...off....to tank a dragon with your face? :)

You've had dealings with SI7 I am sure. Or perhaps the The Devilclaws themselves? To observe or track? What could the story be? It definitely could fit in easily with a current story arc. Just a thought, so you don't have to OOC. :-))
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You've had dealings with SI7 I am sure. Or perhaps the The Devilclaws themselves? To observe or track? What could the story be? It definitely could fit in easily with a current story arc. Just a thought, so you don't have to OOC. :-))

((
Ooooooh...you make very good points.... I shall give your suggestions some thought and see what I can come up with, thank you! If nothing else, maybe it'll give me a chance to RP with Bordak - I so enjoy your posts!
))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

I have no second, though. My brothers have been gone long in the north. If that is a concern., perhaps someone would offer to be my second.

I'll be your second, Bordak.

/blows kiss and winks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Today you shall be bested by the Sin'dorei!

And keep your disgusting eyes off any Sin'dorei females that wish to observe this display. We all know how you like to drink and chase any female with glowing green eyes and pointy ears. Then end up making an excuse that drugged.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You make me sick, Bordak...
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Ravenhul you heartless bastard. Who among your friends did you have to kill to gain entrance into that backwards order of yours? Your brother perhaps? I wouldn't be surprised. I was told of those 'trials'. Perhaps you have no friends...

*Bordak shakes his head sadly.*

Your hour of reckoning comes quickly. You might want to take some time and put on that makeup pretty boy. Gotta look good for your funeral.

*Bordak cracks his knuckles, mounts up, and sets off for the long journey to South Shore.*

Ohh frick...

*Bordak turns back quickly because he forgot to pack food.*

Now I'm coming for you...

*He leaves once more, and then some time passes. He returns kind of chuckling uncomfortably...*

Errrr, yeah, hrmmph, just one more thing, I like carry this little lucky piece of coal...well for luck. Where did I leave it?

Bordak rummages around in his living room.

Aha! NOW I am coming for you blood elf! Your doom approaches.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
*growls then snaps at the paladin. Bordak had struck a nerve.* Never mention my brother again! He was a hero. He died gloriously storming the Black Temple. He was a valiant Sin'dorei! I was wrong about you! I've always hated you! COWARD! *Takes a deep breath trying to regain his composure.* I have no more time for you blathering, and insults. You are just a drunken Paladin seeking to regain his false former glory, but ruined it by trying to defile a holy priestess of Silvermoon. Get out of my sight, Bordak!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]