[A] <Reign> reforming and recruiting.

86 Night Elf Priest
Good morning :)

Reign, formerly known as Ten Stand Alone, is back and reforming. We are looking for new and returning players who might need help or advice in the new x-pac. We are still extremely small, but will grow as we get more players. At one point TSA was a lvl 18 guild, but something happened and the guild was deleted. We don't know how or why, but we got the guild back (Thanks Blizzard GM's) but the level was reset to lvl 1. We have slowly built it back up to lvl 8 with only 3 players, but its on it ways again.

We will raid, but that will be determined at a later time once we have enough to get the raid force moving forward and know what times best suit our members.

We have the basic guild amenities (Bank, repairs for raiding members, Vent, etc etc).

If your looking for a home of good people, good players, and good times, please don't hesitate to contact one of us in game.

See you in game!

Holy
Edited by Holydream on 2/5/2013 10:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Priest
Good morning all :)

Reign is still looking for members. I know your looking at the lack of members and low guild level and thinking this is a fly by night guild, no one will ever be on etc etc. I can understand that.

But when TSA was formed a few years back we started extremely small. 5 people, and built that guild into something that our members truely enjoyed being a part of. We didn't fall about because of internal guild strife, drama or bad players, other games and TBH the thought of Panda's decimated us. But we're back and wanting to keep going.

If you have any questions or just want to talk to one of our members about who we are and what we want to accomplish, then just send us a /tell.

You can reach me on any of my toons:
Holydream
Truedream
Frostdream
Naturaldream
Dagurz (I know, there is no dream in the name :P)

Hope to get to know you all in game.

Holy
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]