[H] Clean-up 10 man on Mondays, cross-guild?

100 Troll Druid
Hi,

There are a lot of raid groups here on K-T that are 6/6 normal MSV, dipping their toes into HoF. That’s awesome. I’m in one of them, raiding 1 night/week (Thursday).

I also enjoy pugging with other raid teams when I can. But being saved to different raid ids, it doesn’t happen often enough for casuals like myself with just the one main.

So what about an end-of-the-week, casual, cross-guild “clean up” raid night? Say, Mondays @ 8:30-10:30 server? We’ll form the raid group, and then continue the most advanced lockout in the raid. I can heal, and our guild has Mumble.

If interested, mail me in-game or via gmail (hotfixmon). And on Sunday, I’ll be in the Shrine around 8:15 server, looking for more.

Cheers,

HFM

p.s. Worlds End Regulars (www.wer-kt.com) is casual-oriented, enjoys a friendly, relaxed and mature atmosphere. Mostly non-raiders, WER has just formed a 2nd evening raid team, Wednesday nights at 8 server, MSV 2/6. If interested (especially tanks and healers), please throw an application our way. WER also hosts a Sunday morning fun raid (usually previous tiers).
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
Clean-up Mondays didn't happen this week - but I'll call out again next Monday Feb 9th in the Shrine. Be great to get this happening.

Cheers,

M.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Great idea! I've noticed lately that pugs are practically nonexistent on our realm except for sha. And it seems that people who can't commit to a weekly raiding schedule should be able to still raid. Tying up the 'loose ends' between guilds would be a great way to do this.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Would love to see it on Sundays.

I am west coast and midnight server is the earliest I can be on during the week.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
With 5.2 dropping today, I've created a Sunday event, beginning at 8pm server (9 Eastern). You can sign up at: http://openraid.us/events/view/81770

The description is: "Kirin Tor is home to several casual raid groups; eg we (World's End Regulars) ended 5.1 at 10/16 normal. We're all saved to different raid ids, making pugs difficult to organize. So let's run one on Sundays!

This is a friendly, end-of-week "clean up" night for K-T's active, casual raid teams. We'll form the raid, and continue the most advanced lockout in the raid.

No reserves, please BYO consumables."

Best of luck to everyone else this week, and then let's get together on Sunday and take another shot at Thrones. cheers,

HFM
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]