Reasons you still play DK?

90 Goblin Death Knight
I did the same thing with a mage. Almost there...

Dead.

Ghoul'd as she walked away.

Ate her brains!

And, that is my fondest death knight memory.
Shadow of death was such a fun talent.
Reply Quote
55 Goblin Death Knight
They're fun in PvE.

I rogue PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
becouse who doesnt like being a evil undead caster x) and the free enchats are iceing on the cake
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Approximately 2 hours into questing in hellfire, I was attacked by a draenei shaman. We duked it out for a good while and I won. Barely.
Forgetting about the reincarnation passive, I went on my merry way to continue my questing, when the shaman got up and killed me. I raised myself as a ghoul, leapt over to him, gnawed him, got a couple of claw attacks in; before exploding myself, taking him with me.

To this day, I miss that talent.

I did the same thing with a mage. Almost there...

Dead.

Ghoul'd as she walked away.

Ate her brains!

And, that is my fondest death knight memory.

Now I'm sad because Shadow of Death is gone.....give it back blizz damn you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
GK
01/29/2013 02:01 PMPosted by Plåcibo
Dead casters (how dare they not fight man to man).

You do know that death knights were originally a form of caster right?
Teron Gorefiend, my friends.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The lore, the best looking armor sets in the game and the versatility of the class. There's no other class quite like it.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
01/30/2013 08:11 PMPosted by Kleykir
The lore, the best looking armor sets in the game and the versatility of the class. There's no other class quite like it.
While DKs have some really cool armour sets, warlocks do have the best. I'm sorry. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
In addition to loving the DK playstyle, I dig my armor set. I'm well versed and keenly interested in nordic and proto germanic culture, so to play a "warrior" dedicated to Odin (the raven god, thus my transmog), suits me well
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Death Knights are sexy beasts lmao..
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
my main is a warlock and i feel like a dk is a melee version of a warlock in a way. i love the lore behind them as well as the armor we get.

plus its always fun to DG a hunter that tries to jump away from you :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I rolled a dk because on my mage a lvl 85 dk flew in and started to gank me in hellfire while I was leveling. I jumped off a cliff and used feather fall to get away, got death griped back adn exploded. I fell in love with this class becaue of how awesome that was. Death Grip is to this day my favorite spell in the game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/30/2013 01:43 AMPosted by Myroæn
Dead casters (how dare they not fight man to man).

You do know that death knights were originally a form of caster right?
Teron Gorefiend, my friends.

Omg I'm a self-hating caster....I need time to think about this.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I played Warcraft 1- DK was awesome. WC2. DK awesome.

made a DK the nanosecond they were available for play in US. never looked back.

I still play my DK because it's the ideal class for my taste- and i'm good at it. I've been playing a cycle class (multiple sub roles, multiple rotating mechanics) since the dawn of the RPG.

dot - melee - caster - pet - repeat. what more can you ask for? that's like bringing back huntard melee weapons and wing clip crits the size of your mom.... just not gonna give it to them. but we have it.
Edited by Slashurdkoff on 1/31/2013 10:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
started playing dk back in wrath when i got sick of my warlock. got tons of revenge on rogues who would target my lock all day long. had a macro to give them the finger when i put mark of blood on them.

i still play dk because i found i like playing melee much more than i like playing a caster. i don't have another 90 because i don't like leveling.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I started playing a year after WoW first came out and rolled as a warrior right through BC to Wrath. When I found out about DKs as the new class I knew I'd love it. The play style, the lore behind the class, and the overall presence of Death Knights is what keeps me going.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
1. I started at lvl 55.
2. deathgrip.
3. I hate lvling up other classes, Even the ones I do have at lvl 85. Frankly I'm not at all fond of this expansion. Even now Ive stopped raiding and only log on here and there to do random Bg's
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
i like the laugh (Demon Voice) "HahAHaHa"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]