Group for A Change of Command (A)

90 Draenei Mage
I'm looking to set up a group to finish this legendary quest, it's the final one in the 5.1 legendary quest line. It involves killing a PvP boss in Krasarang Wilds. I'd like to get people signed up in this thread or send me an in-game e-mail to Liasis. I'm thinking this Saturday, 2 February, 2:00 PM server time. I've heard we will need 15-20 and if Horde decide to try to interfere, we would need people to kill them and keep hold of the PvP graveyard nearby.

Please post your interest, which I hope is plentiful!
Edited by Liasis on 1/29/2013 2:13 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'll *probably* be on then, and also need it so, for now count me in!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
You can do it with less than 10, you just need to have everyone know to pull the knives out when he does his AoE attack. It's a special action button ala Ultraxion or anything else.

Other than that Horde won't really bother you. We usually do one before our raids on Wednesday, feel free to look me up if you haven't found anything and I'm sure we can get you this.

Feel free to look me up in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]