Why can't I transmog Field Marshal Set?

90 Night Elf Druid
Anyone know why I can't transmog my gear to look like the Field Marshal Set? I don't want to look like a freaking Chinese ninja this expansion, and the Marshal Set Represents the Alliance well instead of Kung-fu Panda.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
You need a vanilla achievement, it sucks.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I believe you do not have the correct vanilla rank to have access to it.

Although if you played at 70...you could have bought it with honor with no restrictions

Such a stupid restriction.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
You need to have the Legionnaire/Knight-Captain FoS from vanilla PvP in order to be able to 'mog those. Even if you do have the requisite FoS, you need to go to Area 52 in the Netherstorm and buy the replica set to 'mog.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
01/28/2013 08:56 PMPosted by Karat
You need to have the Legionnaire/Knight-Captain FoS from vanilla PvP in order to be able to 'mog those. Even if you do have the requisite FoS, you need to go to Area 52 in the Netherstorm and buy the replica set to 'mog.

I was actually surprised when i bought the Replica Lt Commander shoulders on my other toon that is only a Knight Champion and i was able to tmog it. I guess the restrictions are not as tight for the lower ranks?
Edited by Qtcutecuetee on 1/28/2013 9:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/28/2013 09:32 PMPosted by Qtcutecuetee
I was actually surprised when i bought the Replica Lt Commander shoulders on my other toon that is only a Knight Champion and i was able to tmog it. I guess the restrictions are not as tight for the lower ranks?

It's an all or nothing deal.If you've got below Legionnaire/Knight-Captain, you can't 'mog any of it (not even if you've got the FoS for whatever came right before, and got you the first 2 pieces of the blue PvP set). If you've got at least Legionnaire/Knight-Captain, you can 'mog any of the replica gear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You mean like THIS? :D
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I'm pretty sure you can tmog them if you get 1800 in RBGs?

I'm not sure if i'm correct about the rating but i can tmog them on both my pally and warrior and i didn't play in vanilla.
also i bought the replica pieces a few patches ago so i'm not sure if they've changed anything or not.

Still obtainable. replica + RBGs?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
Yeah....if you get 1800 rating in RBGS you can buy the replicas, and tmog the gear.

Unless you had a high enough rank during Classic WoW to buy the replicas without the rating now.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
It's blizz's way to make the people that don't play anymore happy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Glad I found this out, now I can go get it :)
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
I win ! lolz
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
06/10/2014 12:01 AMPosted by Bellexia
It's blizz's way to make the people that don't play anymore happy.

I lol'd.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Necro thread
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
This thread is like a year old, is the necromancer really so dull he has to trudge up things from the past to sound interesting?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Besides, didn't they make it so that if you get a certain rank/rating in PvP now, that you can use it as well?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]